Your viewing journal

A Certain Magical Index III episode 18 WW III is on the horizon it seems.

Boogiepop and Others episode 7 A bit of a slow burn this week.

Date A Live III episode 5 A redemption and a teaser for an arc I may end up disliking.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 18 Taking a cool drive whilst waking up feeling so horny.

Is the Order a Rabbit?? episodes 1-12 (Complete. Another fun and comfy season, and I thought this was even better than the first! MAL lists a third season so hopefully it comes to fruition.) 4/5

March Comes in Like a Lion episodes 18-22 (End) - This was an absolute joy to watch. Possibly one of Shaft's best series which totally works with their unique style. There's a good balance between the comedic, fluffy and more dramatic scenes and the soundtrack and art direction work well to capture this balance. The characters are also fun with a well developed MC and a colourful cast of side characters. In a way I haven't really felt this kind of warmth from a series since watching Laid-Back Camp which is a kind of weird comparison but it's just such a nice series. Looking forward to AL's release of Season 2. 9/10

Also started using the RNG on my physical backlog. Up next is Girls und Panzer.

Date A Live III (English Dub) Episode 3

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka (English Dub) Episode 3

The Quintessential Quintuplets (English Dub) Episode 2

Tsurune: Kazemai High School Archery Club (English Dub) Episode 11

A Certain Magical Index III Episode 18
Prologue to a possible on the horizon WWIII.

Boogiepop and Others Episode 7

Date A Live III Episode 5
Regretting ones own actions via redemption.

Domestic Girlfriend Episode 5
Clingy and attention seeking woman surrounded by rumours is only asking for trouble.

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka Episode 5
That moment when you realize just how powerless you really are.

The Price of Smiles Episode 6

Girly Air Force ep 5
He comes more trouble.

The Quintessential Quintuplets ep 5
The mystery of moustache is solved!

The Promised Neverland ep 5
Starting to get more and more complex with who knows what, etc. Wonder if the cliffhanger will turn out to be another red herring.

Zettai Boei Leviatan Ep 9-13 (end)

Bloom into You Ep 8-13 (end)
Man Sayaka is painfully relatable. I hope she gets the gf she deserves in her spin off

That's two more ticked off the incomplete list.

Neon Genesis Evangelion episodes 25-26 (Completed)

FLCL episodes 2-6 (Completed)

Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion (Completed)

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (Completed)

Bermuda Triangle: Colourful Pastrale episode 5 They finally get the cinema functioning.

ENDRO! episode 5 An atypical hero for the princess.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 295 It only gets more...interesting from here on.

Grimms Notes: The Animation episode 5 That’s one way to dodge a boulder.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War episode 5 Anyone else notice the stalker this week?
1549742476032.jpeg

Radiant episode 19 Reflection and moving forward.

Kaleido Star: New Wings episodes 29-51 (Complete. Where to start with this. Firstly whilst the story started out decently there were times it felt like the plot just repeated similar beats from the first season.

Seeing Sora being put through hardships that she had to overcome through a cycle of moping and being motivated by her Friends, is a core theme of the series. However, certain plot points like her leaving only to come back and work their way up again just seemed to regress Sora’s development at times.

The new characters introduced this season were more hit and miss with May being an irritating rival archetype and Leon a stubborn douche with a sister complex.

Neither really mellow out until the final third, which is there the overall series reached its high point. It had the moments of enjoyability that reminded me why I found Kaleido Star engaging, and were a lot of fun. The ending show in particular was wonderful and I found it very satisfying seeing the cast succeed.

All in all a weaker season with some disappointing retreads and characters that regained its composure with a great final third and wonderful closing show. It gets a “good” rating mainly for these strengths.) 3.5/5

Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale Episode 5
Since when did choosing a movie become such a hassle. A really convenient name for the theatre considering the shows title.

Endro! Episode 5
Why do you fight to protect Hero? (I fight to protect everyone "Not because I'm a Hero!... but because I'm Me!") Truer words were never spoken. Is it just me or does that princess know to much for her own good, and about what's going on with Mao's situation.

Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 5
Let's all go on a Treasure Hunt. Ah yes the rolling boulder booby trap cliche, I completely saw that coming.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War Episode 5
Relationship advice, and a Stalker Alert! (Where's Wally style). Some secret VB practice and just your typical rainy day cliche.

Katana Maidens: Mini Toji Episode 5
Affection from a big sister figure.

Radiant Episode 19
Moving foward after some serious contemplating.

Sword Art Online Alicization Episode 18
A decent episode even though it did feel sort of rushed. The fight was a bit of a let down with how quickly it was over, I was hoping it would have been stretched out but whatever. Looks like story story time is next week.

W'z Episode 6

The Quintessential Quintuplets (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-5

2019-02-10_30.png

2019-02-10_43.png

Forest of Piano 1-12 (complete)
Watched this in one sitting for some reason. Enjoyable.

Boogeipop and Others episode 7
Endro episode 5
Price of Smiles episode 6
A Certain Magical Index III episode 3-4
Date a Live III episode 5
Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka episode 5

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Completed) - Definitely better than the original series. While that was more of a self-contained story, this was an epic. One of my favourites now.

Back