Your viewing journal

Yes, I got some flak for liking that movie, but I really got into it... rotoscoping is kinda like a poor man's motion capture - and the effect doesn't bother me at all, just like CGI anime doesn't bother me at all either. I like them both. Plus, I must have a thing for crazy psycho girls, lol...

Last edited:
2019-02-06-12.png

From Yesterday:
The Rising of the Shield Hero (Japanese audio) - Episode 5

2019-02-06-15.png

2019-02-06-16.png

2019-02-06-17.png

2019-02-06-18.png

2019-02-06-20.png

From Today:
The Promised Neverland (Japanese audio) - Episode 5

Zettai Boei Leviatan Ep 6-8

Going through some series I left partway through for various reasons. Time to clear up the lists.

Having said that... Manaria Friends Ep 1-3 because it's gay as hell and I dig it, even though I am aware it's gonna stay subtext only. I'll be honestly surprised if it goes any further.

Would love to see the fifth episode of Rising Shield Hero, and other stuff, but crunchyroll has been down for almost 24 hours now.
Hasn't been down for 24 hours, I was using it earlier today. It crashed around 8-8.15pm ish UK time for me anyway.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica episodes 5-9

Promised Neverland episode 5

Gotoubun no Hanayome episode 5

My roommate is a cat episode 2

Girls last tour episode 2

Assassination Classroom S2 episode 4

Girly Air Force episode 5 Yeah I’m not enjoying how smug and superior the other supporting characters are, though it’s probably part of their rivalries and inevitable character arcs. Still though I hope it doesn’t get too tedious in episodes to come.

The Promised Neverland episode 5 Friendly reminder not to piss Emma off.

Is the Order a Rabbit? episodes 1-12 (Complete. Maximum comfy, with a nice atmosphere and a fun cast of characters and bunnies, lots of bunnies. The setting was rather unique for an anime too. Season 2 awaits.) 3.5/5

A Certain Magical Index III (English Dub) Episode 15

Dimension High School Episode 5

Girly Air Force Episode 5

Kakegurui×× Episode 5

The Promised Neverland Episode 5

The Quintessential Quintuplets Episode 5

Chihayafuru 2 eps 21-25 (complete)
The individual matches finish.
There's not much to add to what I said for the first season as with the nature of sports shows they attend the same tournaments, but with different outcomes. One difference was that this only covered the first semester of the school year as opposed to their whole first year at high school in the first season. This could be down to running out of source material (it's taken over 5 years for season 3 to show up) or paying greater attention to the tournament they attended because they won! The national team tournament took 10 eps as opposed to crashing out in half an episode in the first season!
Some of the side characters get a bit more fleshed out and a few more are added.
Overall still as interesting and fun as the first season.
8/10

Roll on season 3, but first there's an the OVA:
Chihayafuru 2: Waga Miyo ni Furu Nagame Shima ni
The Karuta club prepare for the school festival. More fun stuff.
8/10

A Certain Magical Index III episode 17
I really can't wait till the light novels for this section. It's fun to watch but just feels like it's so rushed and important world and plot-building details are left out.

Assassination Classroom s2 episode 5

Boogiepop wa Waranai (2019) episode 7

Egao no Daika episode 6

Bakemonogatari episodes 7-11

Back