Your viewing journal

The Promised Neverland episode 4
This is getting boring now and the mouths still seem a but too high.

Pastel Memories episodes 2-4
Episode two was good but I might drop this.

Girly Air Force episode 4
The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 4

A Certain Magical Index III episode 17 I know he’s a protagonist now and all but seeing Accelerator get knocked down a notch is still rather satisfying.

Boogiepop and Others episode 6 “Why don’t you try becoming Boogiepop?”

Date A Live III episode 4 Looking after kids is hard. Looks like we’re getting a betrayal arc too...great, I sure love that tired cliche *sigh*

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 17 Having your hamburger disappear whilst waking up feeling so horny.

Outlaw Gangster VIP 2 (Film) A decent though unremarkable sequel.

Continued working my way through Red Dwarf with Series III. They apparently messed up the encoding for the episodes here and sometimes it’s very obvious.

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind ep15-16

Would agree that the fight against Grateful Dead and Beach Boy on the train has been the highlight of the series thus far. Shame there’s still no new op/ed though.

SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online
ep6

Oh dear. The real world parts of the show have been a weak point, but this one was a new low - calling the underlying plot convoluted would be charitable, and I think even the Scooby Doo gang could see Pitohui’s real identity coming. Hopefully it’ll pick up again once the next game starts.

Laid Back Camp ep1

It's not often I find myself remarking on the background art in a show, but this has some achingly pretty scenery - I can't remember the last time I saw anime capture the autumn tinted trees so well, especially on a tv budget.

Mob Psycho 100 II ep4

Interesting to see how the characters are developing, keen to see how this plays out.

Kaguya-sama ep1

I likely wouldn't have looked at this, had the ED not become a meme, but it's actually pretty funny. I like how it switches into worn-out VHS mode everytime we see things in the main characters' mind's eye too.

Neon Genesis Evanjellydoughnut ep1-2

I respect Eva, but I've never been keen on the idea of revisiting it, so I'm not sure how long I'll be following this. Saying that, rewatching this early part of the show, once you know how it plays out, puts a very different perspective on things. It especially surprises me how much the endgame is hinted at right from the start.

A Certain Magical Index III (English Dub) Episode 14

Date A Live III (English Dub) Episode 2

Goblin Slayer (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka (English Dub) Episode 2

The Quintessential Quintuplets (English Dub) Episode 1

A Certain Magical Index III Episode 17

Boogiepop and Others Episode 6
"Why don't you try becoming boogiepop" (Facepalm), Yeah... That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Date A Live III Episode 4
Kids... they sure are a handful, but looking after them is even harder.

Dimension High School Episode 4

Domestic Girlfriend Episode 4
Honestly Shuu... for such a nice looking guy, just how big of a clueless idiot can you be, can't you see what you're doing to everyone around you.

Girly Air Force Episode 4
Another decent episode with some skilful aerial maneuvers.

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka Episode 4
Damn... poor Nozomi, that's some GS level torture.

The Price of Smiles Episode 5

Virtual-san Looking Episode 4

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (Japanese audio) - Episode 17
The Promised Neverland (Japanese audio) - Episode 4
The Rising of the Shield Hero (Japanese audio) - Episode 4

3D Girlfriend 2nd Season ep 4
Run with the Wind ep 15
The Rising of the Shield Hero ep 4
BanG Dream! ep 5
The Promised Neverland ep 4
The Quintessential Quintuplets ep 4
Boogiepop ep 6
Index III ep 17

Groundhog Day

Chihayafuru eps 12-14
The Nationals and a new foe has appeared! Bit weird that they cut the team match by having Chihaya faint, but I guess with 2 more seasons they'll obviously get back to try again.

Boogiepop and Others ep 6
There was an awful lot of talking (and thus reading) in this episode!

Hinamaru Sumo ep 16
Nationals continue, but Hinamaru is off seeking medical help.

Magical Girl Spec Ops Asuka ep 4
Abigail is delightfully evil.

Groundhog Day

Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji ep 4
Fish milk stew!

Domestic Girlfriend ep 4
Ha, the jerk gets the boot!

SAO: Alicization ep 17
Baka, baka, baka! Jesus-kun miraculously gets himself and Alice out of an almost impossible situation! Also why didn't they climb back into the tower via the hole they came out of?

Endro~! ep 4
Some fun summer homework.

Groundhog Day

Last edited:
Goblin Slayer episode 12 (Complete)

My Roommate is a Cat episode 1

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 8

Servamp episodes 11-12 (Complete)

The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 1

Bermuda Triangle: Colourful Pastrale episode 4 This is still pretty cute but isn’t exactly all that memorable at the moment.

ENDRO! episode 4 Seaside shenanigans.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 294 Clue’s in the episode title.

Grimms Notes: The Animation episode 4 Not the best time to be the “bell of the ball.”

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War episode 4 Wasn’t expecting French this week.

Radiant episode 18 The aftermath.

Also watched Red Dwarf Series IV.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- (English Dub) Episode 12 (Uncensored) (Complete)

Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale Episode 4
Another relaxing episode. Some mechanical tinkering and some fashion tailoring.

Circlet Princess Episode 4

Endro! Episode 4
Summer Break! Summer homework and a trip to the beach.

Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 4
Saving the damsel in distress, *sigh* how cliche.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War Episode 4
Pretty amusing first half, that second half tho... absolutely brutal.

Katana Maidens: Mini Toji Episode 4

Radiant Episode 18
Another solid episode.

Sword Art Online Alicization Episode 17

The Promised Neverland Episode 4
That confirms that then, sister Krone is legit crazy.

The Quintessential Quintuplets Episode 4
Festival Time. I'm really liking this series so far. It may not be great but at least it's enjoyable.

W'z Episode 5

Gotoubun no Hanayome episode 4,
Wonder what is going on with Ichika, hope its nothing shady

Bakemonogatari episode 6,
last arc was kinda boring and dragged out compared to first two episodes so hope this new one is better, goddamn Senjougahara is scary.

Boogiepop Wa Waranai (2019) episode 6,
Feel sorry for the girl,dont tell me shes been sleeping with random guys all this time?

Egao no Daika episode 5,
Im surprised Lily didnt die but I have a feeling she will soon

Neon Genesis Evangelion episode 23,
Just... WTF, im still confused on the whole thing with Rei,or why Ritsuko was standing naked in front of those Seele guys and did Misato really try to hit on Shinji? smh

FLCL episode 1,
I was wondering how a 6 episode show can actually be good or tell a story and wow, this show is insane. im confused as **** but i like it

My Roommate is a Cat episode 1,
only watched this cos of the dub and surprisingly enjoyed that,will continue watching for the cat alone, she(?)'s too adorable

Magical Girl Spec-ops Asuka episode 2,
love how this show doesnt censor any violence but what is up with the ridiculous boob sizes lol

Girls Last Tour episode 1, like the two MC's, seems like the opposite type of show to Yuru Camp

Kaguya-sama: Love is War episode 4,
Loved the banned word game and the french speaking scenes, Chika and Ayasaka are great

Assassination Classroom Season 2 episode 2,
This episode was entertaining all round, koro sensei vs his brother round 3? or 4? lost count

Spice and Wolf episode 7,
Love everything about this show, the setting, the focus on economic side and the romance, i hope it carries on being this great

Eureka Seven episode 2,
enjoyed this episode, action scenes were great

Last edited:
Back