Your viewing journal

Date A Live III (English Dub) Episode 1

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka (English Dub) Episode 1

Radiant (English Dub) Episode 13

Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale Episode 3
Despite how lackluster this is, I'm still fascinated by the shows aspect and traits.

Endro! Episode 3
More cute and adorable fantasy SoL goodness.

Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 3
Some backstory into Ex's past. Poor Cinderella, it's the same old treatment no matter how her story is told. That mischief maker "Loki" sure does live up to his reputation.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War Episode 3
Another entertaining episode. Kaguya's ignorance on "that" subject is pretty amusing.

Katana Maidens: Mini Toji Episode 3

Radiant Episode 17
Some really thought provoking arguments that's definitely food for thought.

Sword Art Online Alicization Episode 16
A good episode and another decent fight. That ending tho.....

W'z Episode 4

Domestic Girlfriend ep 3
Natsuo gets an extracurricular lesson in being mature from sensei. Some funny scenes with his friend, although I don't think he should be taking advice from him!

Boogiepop and Others ep 5
Another entity comes to the party. This one seems to be able to control people.

Magical Girl Spec Ops Asuka ep 3
Short intro to another one of Asukas old team mates and she seems just a little OP! Also some SOL stuff for Asuka with old and new friends.

SAO: Alicization ep 16
Further progress up the tower thanks to the person with the most boring job ever. Next boss is Saber Alice and she seems to be quite powerful. I thought that the Integrity Knights were knights who were enslaved by the system to protect the church and the administrator, but Alice was captured as a kid?

Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji ep 3
Flower viewing.

Endro~! ep 3
_20190127_133243.JPG

Assassination Classroom Season 2 episode 1, nice relaxed first episode, so bitch sensei actually fell for Karasuma sensei, im surprised. lol at the matchmaking stuff from Koro sensei, hope we see more of it, I wanna see a little bit of romance 😁

Spice and Wolf episode 6

Eureka Seven episode 1

Last edited:
Daltanious: Robot of the Future - Episodes 25 & 26

The Price of Smiles - Episode 4

Definitely an improvement over the first three episodes.

Last edited:
Boogiepop and Others ep 5

that was good, I have to say it's finally doing it for me.

Index III ep 16

political stuff

Hinomaru Sumo ep 15

Very intense.

Sword Art Online III ep 16

Out of nowhere.. wut.

Last edited:
Boogiepop and Others Episodes 3, 4 & 5
Mysteria Friends Episode 2 I feel sorry for the library staff, second time it's been damaged already...

/umiko

Just Slime and Neverland today

Want to get into Boogiepop but after 2 episodes of having no idea WTF was going on, I've not had the motivation to watch more. Maybe tomorrow :)

Ore Monogatari!! episode 1, I like it so far, cute lighthearted first episode. I just hope its not gonna turn into Toradora with drama because of love triangles Since his friend seems to be interested in her? or its at least implied as hes actually paying attention to her while he usually ignores girls

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 91 Overall this arc was decent but could have used some tightening. At least Mitsuki got some development and there was some consequence here, unlike that awful Cho-Cho arc.

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno episode 4 A waste of a good robot and a pair of tights.

Mysteria Friends episode 2 Decent stuff once again. I think the 15 minute run time helps to keep the pace flowing.

The Magnificent Kotobuki episode 3 This is pretty fun, in a very average kind of way, but enough to keep watching for now.

Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions episodes 10-12 (Complete. A pleasant excursion into an often beautiful fantasy world with a solid cast of characters and further potential for future seasons down the line. Shame it’ll likely never get any.) 3.5/5

Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover (OVA) Quite a fun precursor for the rest of the franchise, I wish they had made it into a proper handheld or console title. Wish it was a bit longer too. 4/5

<harmony/> (Film) A film that contains some intriguing ideas but feels a bit bogged down by drawn out monologues and often lacklustre animation. There’s some decent setup in the first hour only for it to fail to really deliver by the end. It’s a film with some very good elements that’s let down by flaws that cannot be overlooked-it’s fine but had potential to be much better. 3/5

Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors A Second Doctor story that introducing the titular villains and a slight variation on the “base under siege” archetype that was very common during the Troughton years. It’s very decent and the animated episodes help to fill in the gaps made by the BBC’s lack of foresight.

There’s a Shawshank Redemption anime?

the-lumshank-redemption.jpg

Mysteria Friends episode 2

Slow Start episode 1 - This was better than expected. The animation quality is great and as usual it's another fluffy Kirara series.

This Art Club Has a Problem! episode 1 - Eh it's alright but I'll give it the three episode rule for now.

Megalo Box (English Dub) Episode 6

Circlet Princess Episode 3
The practice match begins.

Fairy Tail Episode 293
THIS..... IS..... EVERYONE'S..... BATTLE!

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno Episode 4
Just how much more random can this get.

Mysteria Friends Episode 2
Another decent episode. That molting scene tho...

The Magnificent Kotobuki Episode 3

I am surprised people seem warm to mysteria friends I think I hate it... it’s not even subtle in its Yuri tones And ofc a monster girl they have to molt... kinda hope as they removed the rage of Bahamut name it will give me a excuse to drop it if ep 3 is crap

Back