Your viewing journal

Amanchu! episodes 7-12 (Complete) - I really enjoyed this series and it's definitely up there as one of my favourite SoL series. It's a nice relaxing show with great characters and memorable soundtrack. Easy 9/10

Amanchu! OVA - A story focusing on Teko's old friends. 8/10

Tsurune: Kazemai High Archery Club (English Dub) Episode 8

Kakegurui×× Episode 1
😱 WTF. Still as twisted as ever. This takes gambling to a hole new level of insanity.

Kemurikusa Episode 1
Interesting first episode, though the CGI is a little bit off-putting. Three episode rule for this one.

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 1
Looks like this should be a easy and comfy weekly watch.

The Promised Neverland Episode 1
Really good first episode, that was some twist. That ending tho... Holy Sh*t.

My Roomate is a Cat episode 1
This is a nice and chilled slice-of-life so I'm in on this one.

The Promised Neverland episode 1
I don't get why people are so shocked by the ending of the first episode. I saw that coming but I'm not sure where I've seen it before. Let's hope the rest of the series is better.

Daltanious: Robot of the Future - Episodes 8 - 10

Thunderbolt Fantasy Sword Seekers 2 - Episodes 4 - 6

Episode 5 demonstrated perfectly why I love this series so much.

Martian Successor Nadesico 1-9 rewatch

It's been awhile since I've seen it

I want to watch Nadesico again this year, It's been a while for me also and I want to see it in HD.

My Roomate is a Cat episode 1
This is a nice and chilled slice-of-life so I'm in on this one.

The Promised Neverland episode 1
I don't get why people are so shocked by the ending of the first episode. I saw that coming but I'm not sure where I've seen it before. Let's hope the rest of the series is better.
I know, I don't know why people are shocked. Even the promo art is a huge giveaway

I was a tad confused due to the postings in the what’s for lunch thread referring to the anime, but when I knew where that picture came from it jogged a few memories of discussions for the manga that I’ve come across. Anyhow I hear it’s a good manga so hopefully the anime can replicate it well.

Looks like a clock if you don't look at it too closely. I must have seen it a few times, like when I put the show on my PTW list, but I did know it wasn't all going to be sweetness and light!

FAIRY TAIL RE-WATCH

Galuna Island Arc:
First major arc focusing on Gray! Admittedly was one of my top favourite arcs but after this rewatch it's not as a high, but I do love the whole Island setting and the obvious insight into Gray's past.

Phantom Lord Arc:

Lucy's turn. Master Jose was a pretty decent villain, we got some more develop for secondary characters like Elfman and of course introduction of Gajeel and Juvia! Also get to see Makarov flex his muslces and the two dragon slayers fight! Arc more than held up!

Tower of Heaven Arc:
Erza's turn! Full of emotion this arc for sure. Another one definitely held up too.

Battle of Fairy Tail Arc:
Are you 80 too?!?

Laxus makes this arc. I guess he had to for it to work, the showdown in the church totally worth everything getting to that point.

O. Seis Arc
Oh boy where to start with this one? So so so good like way better than I remember it now might be my second favourite arc. They had a such a good theme. Most of them where defeated in pretty cool and unique ways! Plus Wendy! And Jellal stuff was gold.

Up next Edolas!

Back