Your viewing journal

Tsurune ep 10
Are the Japanese really this susceptible to colds? Or is it just an income trope. Whilst the moping this week was tedious at least the shrine scene was good, I really want those twins to fail in some way.
I'm not sure he had a cold, he was only 0.1 over a normal body temperature and said "what am I doing?" to himself, although he did collapse later so I don't know what brought that on. Maybe the stress he'd put on himself for thinking Minato didn't need him any more. The cold definitely seems to be a trope in Anime and other similar media.

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc ep 11
Love triumphs over evil

Tokyo Ghoul: re s2 e12 (complete)
OK final fight. Furuta got it right about Kaneki, he was a failure most of the time! And even though he was a more badass than the first season of the first series he was still a bit of a wet blanket at the end.
Well that was a complete mess, I didn't know who, what, where or when half the time and frankly didn't give a damn by about half way through the season. I swear they slightly changed the character designs again which never helps, took me a while to get used to it in the first season and I did get to like Haise's squad. Probably should have dropped it by that mid point (or not even started after an overall average first season (I probably shouldn't have even started that after Root A!)). But because I plowed through I get to rate it:
4/10

SAO: Alicization ep 12
We learn of the history of the virtual world Kirito is in.

Goblin Slayer ep 11
One epic battle.

Golden Kamyu episodes 3-4

What about Portuguese dubs? I thought that was quite common now.

PT-PT? Those don’t exist.

If I was Brazilian there might be some PT-BR stuff. But ask any Portuguese if they like to hear PT-BR, or any Spanish if they like the Mexico version for example. Rather have jp or English any day (true for everything).

PT-PT? Those don’t exist.

If I was Brazilian there might be some PT-BR stuff. But ask any Portuguese if they like to hear PT-BR, or any Spanish if they like the Mexico version for example. Rather have jp or English any day (true for everything).
How different are they? I mean American English can be annoying on occasion for us Brits, but most of us are so used to it by now because of Hollywood and American TV shows.

Quite different, grammatically, the pronunciation even how they use the words and verbs...
Interesting, I wonder how that happened. Maybe not as many actual Portuguese emigrated thus after the language went over not enough people went over to keep the evolution of it in check. Whereas plenty of English speakers kept going and at different times from the first settlers onwards.

Watched Princess Arete last night from my mystery box.

I would give it a solid 7/10 above average. The art and animation were spectacular but the story was uneventful, slow and alot of plot threads led nowhere at all. Frustratingly so at times.

Laid-Back Camp ep 5
Anima Yell ep 6

I like the sensei.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai ep 13 [END]

That was really good, kinda disappointed they
didn't show mai-san presentation to his father and sister ''on screen'', those are fun to watch and listen to
aside from that I have no complains, strong end. Looking forward to the movie. 8/10

Iroduku: The World in Colors ep 9-11

this won't end well, will it? Also ep 11 was by far the best so far, powerful stuff.

Last edited:
Cells at Work episode 14 A neat special episode about the common cold.

Golden Kamuy 2nd Season (Dub) episode 21 A hot spring ambush.

Rascal does not dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 13 A tragic first half followed by a more upbeat conclusion, that will lead into the movie. I liked how Kaede’s journal was the catalyst for Sukata’s recovery.

(Complete. An engaging premise and a core romance not weighed down by trite cliches and tropes? I’d say it deserves the praise it gets, and each arc has been very good to great for me overall-asides from the final arc which felt a bit rushed and more of a precursor to the film. I look forward to the film and wherever else the franchise is taken.) 4/5

Working!!! episodes 1-13 & Lord of the Takanashi Special (Complete. A nice conclusion to the series with the core romance finally progressing. The special was also quite enjoyable. I’ll watch the spin-off series at some point in the future.) 4/5

Ep 1 4 of Cells at Work: Special Episode...i really miss Cells at Work, i think i'll end up paying AoA prices when its released because that's how much i love it.
I’m just happy that MVM have the UK rights to it. Hoping for a nice Edition since it was a very fun series.

My quest to find a new anime I can get into on Netflix continues.

Baki ep 1 : Wow, what an unpleasant viewing experience, such an ugly anime in every way. Ludicrously violent and grotesque. Not my cup of tea at all so I'll not be continuing with it, although I suppose it does have a strong vibe of low budget 90s hyper-masculine anime for fans of that.

Sirius the Jaeger ep 1 and 2: I thought the historical setting might elevate it and make it more interesting, and really enjoyed Ando's Sword of the Stranger, but I really didn't find this very captivating or interesting and I don't think I can be bothered to continue. Cannan was more bonkers and exciting than this seems to be. Worth giving it another ep?

Tokyo Ghoul:re Season 2 episode 12 (Complete) - The only good thing about this is remembering how great the manga was. But seriously aside from a few scenes this was a mess from start to finish. I still don't understand how some buffoon at Studio Pierrot decided 12 episodes was good enough to adapt 120 chapters of story... at least the music's great I guess. 4/10

Hoping it gets the Brotherhood treatment later from a different studio, preferably Studio Shaft as Shinbou's directing style would be perfect for the series.

School-Live! episodes 10-12 (Complete) - Oof those last few episodes really broke me to the point of crying. A great series that balances out the usual Kirara nonsense here and there with a powerful horror plot that really makes it's characters suffer. There's so much that goes right with this series from it's well developed characters, excellent directing, powerful soundtrack and a unique plot for a Kirara series. Easily a series I'll revisit sometime though I'll have to check the manga considering there's not too much hope for a season 2. 9/10

Hanasaku Iroha episodes 1-6 - I was gonna clear some stuff from my collection but with this series leaving CR in a few days I decided to focus my time on this and sure enough it's been worth the watch so far.

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 286

Takunomi (English Dub) Episode 1-12 (Complete)
Bottom's up, Let's Drink. Kanpai!
A SoL series about four girls who live together and enjoy drinking. While the series does have an usual premise, what it does best is showcasing the different types of alcohol Japan has to offer which IMO I might try making at some point. What I also liked about this is that it goes the extra mile to make people aware of the risks of consuming alcohol as well as the legal drinking age. Overall the was a decent series. 3/5

As Miss Beelzebub LikesEpisode 12 (Complete)
This was an enjoyable supernatural series. 3/5

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Special

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl SenpaiEpisode 13 (Complete)
Quite the emotional conclusion. Sakuta would have been a broken man by now if it wasn't for Kaede's diary. A brilliant series IMO with an engaging premise with a core romance that doesn't follow the usual BS that other series do. What I really like about this was that each arc besides the Keade arc wasn't rushed and were well paced. This series itself has earned the praise it has been getting. I am definitely going to be watching the film. 4/5

Back