Your viewing journal

Maps (1994 OVA) - Episodes 1 - 4 [Final]

I haven't seen this since the late 00s and it's held up well and I really enjoyed watching it again.

Banana Fish - Episode 22

At the Cinema : My Hero Academia The Movie: Two Heroes(DUB)- First time I've seen MHA dubbed,really enjoyed the movie and really liked the English VA work.Makes me somewhat want to go back to the series but watch it dubbed. Great overall loved the animation,liked the story not a masterpiece by any means, but still pretty brilliant. 8/10

Netflix:
Dragon Pilot(sub)- episodes 7-12(COMPLETE)- Overall a fairly cute series 7/10

Not much time today to stop and watch anime.

But still watched

Hinamaru Sumo 7-9 Basically covered the team tournament, it wasn't bad at all. Predicable but well thought out.

Anima Yell! episode 10 Helping out the manga club and some training.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 85 The series seems to be moving along at a leisurely pace at the moment. Hoping it picks up momentum soon.

Double Decker!: Doug & Kirill episode 11 So Kirill has abilities eh? I guess this ties into how the world evolves to where people have powers in T&B. Also that ending...

Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-San episode 10 I always look forward to these vignettes each week.

Tsurune episode 8 The group slowly get closer and Minato delivers a nice shot.

Doctor Who: Earthshock A great return for the Cybermen and the death of Adric.

Doctor Who: Time Flight Very shite outside of episode one. One of the worst Doctor Who stories I’ve seen. Wasn’t fun to rewatch. I basically skimmed through it and just watched the bonus features instead.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 282-283, 296-302, 321-331 did some skimming here and there but the whole development between Kurama and Naruto is always effective upon revisitaton. Something I also accept though is that some episodes have a lot of skippable recap and flashbacks. It makes rewatching Shippuden less of a daunting process since some episodes only have around 5-10 minutes of new content.

Megalo Box (English Dub) Episode 1

Tada Never Falls in Love (English Dub) Episode 11

Zombie Land Saga (English Dub) Episode 7

Anima Yell! Episode 10
Assisting the Manga club. Training for the upcoming tournament, and a training camp.

Himote House Episode 10
Pretty funny episode. Appealing yourself to the opposite gender is difficult. A Certain Scientific Railgun themed ending.

Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-san Episode 10
Another hilarious episode. I really liked all the references that were in this.

Tsurune: Kazemai High School Archery Club Episode 8
Getting closer as a group and Minato slowly regains something important to him. Plus some character conflict.

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight Episode 9

Boarding School Juliet ep 10
Fairly serious episode with big bro laying down the law.

Banana Fish ep 22
Another capture and escape, talk about going round in circles. Ash might not be able to escape from the events at the end of episode though.

IRODUKU ep 10
Sho's a dolt. Magical! Cliché!!

Karakuri Circus ep 9
We get some backstory of the conflict affecting our protagonists.

HIMOTE HOUSE ep 10
They seem to have gone all in on the improvisation aspect of the earlier episodes.

Honda-san ep 10
Yes, a colleague who thinks of their fellow workers are always welcome.

Last edited:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind ep9-10

Trish is kind of unlikable? I'm disappointed, but The Incredible Shrinking Narancia was plenty entertaining enough to make up for that.

Double Decker ep9-10

idiot_small.png

Yup.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (English Dub) Episode 8

The Girl in Twilight Episode 11
The bonds of friendship between the girls is put to the test

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 11
Great episode. Gabiru proves just how much of an idiot he really is (considering how much his entire smug personality reminds me of Kazuma from Konosuba). Plus an encounter with a Dryad.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 332-346, 349-361 The masked menace is finally unveiled and I sat through only filler arc worth watching in Shippuden: the Kakashi Anbu arc (349-361). It’s basically canon and gives the backstory for Kakashi’s time in the Anbu Black ops and some of the backstory for key plot points. Good stuff overall.

Release the Spyce ep 10
The traitor is revealed, or could she be a triple agent!

Bloom into You ep 10
Prep for the play is underway. And a small flashback at the end shows a fateful day.

Tsurune ep 8
The group prelims.

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc ep 9
Rematch!

Golden Kamuy s2 e10
Getting intense now. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Summer Wars dub
It's been nearly a year since I got this and nearly 2 years since I first watched it on SyFy! So I thought it was about time I had a rewatch.
An entertaining film about family coming together. I did feel it was a little over long and some of it was a little silly for example how would being good at martial arts irl help in the virtual world via keyboard input, I would understand if it was via inputs such as you see in SAO like the NerveGear or the Augma.
Still a 7/10 for me.

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 284
Rebuilding what was once lost.

Conception: Please Give Birth to My Child! Episode 10
The search for the 13th maiden draws to a close and is revealed.

Jingai-san no Yome Episode 11

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind-episode 10

Golden Kamuy Season 2- episode 10

Boruto- episode 85

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime- episode 11

Bookseller Honda-san- episode 10

Forest Of Piano(Sub)- episodes 4-7 - Really interesting, quite liking the characters.

Back