Your viewing journal

Dragon Pilot(sub)- episodes 1-3 Well this is interesting.
Zombie Land Saga -
episode 10- Oh shoot...Here comes Truck-kun!
Boruto- episode 75-76-Snakes.

Banana Fish episode 22 Sayonara.

Merc StoriA: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl who lives in a Bottle episode 9 A pretty unique arcs gets its resolution.

Zombieland Sagas episode 10 Sakura spills her spaghetti and learns to sync with her fellow idols until...

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 152-169, 172-175 The Pain Assault arc is quite a series highlight.

A Certain Magical Index III episode 10 Touma goes full action hero.

IRODUKU: The World in Colours episode 10 It didn’t take a full episode for Hitomi and Asagi to make up so kudos for that. Also another example of terrible anime parenting is revealed. Some great visual prowess this week as well.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 10 Some signature JoJo villain monologuing whilst waking up feeling so horny.

Ms. Vampire who lives in my Neighbourhood episode 10 A wonderfully festive affair this week.

Doctor Who: Four To Doomsday A slow burn of a story that I was pleasantly surprised with upon revisiting it for a review I’m writing for the Season 19 Blu Ray boxset.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 197-214 (skimmed through/recap) 215-222, 243-250 Basically skipped the Five Kage Summit Arc asides from some quick recapping. The fourth Shinobi war countdown arc is where it really starts to build as a certain jutsu is revealed and there’s some brilliant sequences where Naruto has to learn to control is nine tails abilities.

Bloom Into You (English Dub) Episode 7

Goblin Slayer (English Dub) Episode 6

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- (English Dub) Episode 5 (Uncensored)

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight (English Dub) Episode 6

A Certain Magical Index III Episode 10
Touma's hero instincts kick in.

Bloom Into You Episode 10
Becoming the person you admire most is always hard.

Boarding School Juliet Episode 10

IRODUKU: The World in Colors Episode 10
Thankfully the whole Asagi-Hitomi ordeal didn't take to long to sort out... so top marks for that, but still a little bit emotional. Another anime with a familiar case of "poor anime parenting" is shown. The visual prowess this week was really impressive.

Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighbourhood Episode 10
BOOO, It's Halloween....Trick or Treat. A Christmas party. Plus a New Year's get together.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- Episode 9 (Uncensored)
Fubuki's true form is revealed.

UzaMaid! Episode 10
A hot springs trip. Never go into the mountains by yourselves kids!

Banana Fish - Episode 21

Ash's invulnerability is becoming rather tiresome and I'm beginning to really lose interest in Banana Fish now.

SSSS.Gridman - Episode 9

I absolutely loved this episode of Gridman.

Goblin Slayer (Japanese audio) - Episodes 9-10
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (Japanese audio) - Episodes 9-10
Sword Art Online: Alicization (Japanese audio) - Episodes 9-10

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 287 I’ll be honest I barely remember reading this content in the manga but it’s decent enough.

Goblin Slayer episode 10 GS witnesses a discount Guts and chills with his harem.

Radiant episode 10 A recap episode this soon?
7E6DAC40-4E10-4181-B5CB-544934692B18.png

SSSS.Gridman episode 10 If they’re still going for the redemption route after that ending I’m not buying it.

Doctor Who: Kinda Eerie and at times rather dark. It’s also a visually intriguing story that is a real highlight of early 80s who.

Doctor Who: The Visitation A classic in my books, and one of the first stories I owned on DVD. It has the best guest star of the Davison era too.

Doctor Who: Black Orchid A lacklustre whodunnit with some nice exterior shots and a game of cricket. Worth it for the commentary wherein Davison and co rip into the story.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 251-256, 261-270, 272-278 The whole resurrecting of past ninja good and bad is a neat idea, and it’s reasonably well executed, even if Kishimoto could have cut back and gone for quality over quantity. It’s easy to lose track of all of them. Mifune vs Hanzo was pretty sweet, though maybe that’s because I wish we saw more samurai stuff in Naruto.

Conception: Please Give Birth to My Child! (English Dub) Episode 7

Radiant (English Dub) Episode 7

SSSS.Gridman (English Dub) Episode 9

Fairy Tail Episode 287

Goblin Slayer Episode 10
Back to daily life for GS...well sort of, and gettin the chance to chill with his harem girlz.

Radiant Episode 10
Some flashbacks. Meeting Nick the pompous d*ck. Plus a broom race.

Release the Spyce Episode 10
The final battle between Tsukikage and Moryo begins. The traitor within Tsukikage is also revealed.

SSSS.Gridman Episode 10
WOW, that was quite the unexpected turn of events. Anti undergoes a dramatic change. That ending though, DAMN Akane you really are crazy.

Sword Art Online Alicization Episode 10
WHAT THE F*CK. The whole entire "Rape" scene was even more graphic than I had imagined, in fact it was probably even worse imo than the one in GS and that's saying something.

SAO: Alicization ep 10
Since it got spoiled by a couple of people here, I thought I'd get this out of the way. Crunchyroll pretty much would have spoilt it as well with that warning at the start!
I don't think the scene in question is as bad as the Goblin Slayer one. It has been pointed out that in GS the framing of it was to show as much as possible without needing censorship and to only serve the purpose of bad guys are bad because they do bad things, which is poor writing. SAO does that as well to be fair, but not as much flesh was shown and it served as an actual plot point to force Eugeo to break the Taboo Index. But they could have got to that in other ways so again poor writing, but not quite as bad as GS.

Goblin Slayer ep 10
Chillin' before it inevitabley kicks off again.

Hinamaru Sumo ep 10
The individual tournament starts (and ends). Felt a bit rushed as only one episode for the individuals compared to 3 for the team competition, but still a couple of good bouts.

Ms. Vampire ep 10
Party time. 3 different days at the end of year.

Last edited:
Back