Your viewing journal

Goblin Slayer (Sub) Episode 6
Taking out the trash, sewer slaying style.

Radiant (Sub) Episode 6
Well..... I guess that confirms that then, pretty much every character is this show has some weird quirk to their personality. I'm really liking Seth and Melie's relationship. Those wooden cut outs tho....WTF.

Release the Spyce (Sub) Episode 6
Rekindling what was lost.

SSSS.Gridman (Sub) Episode 6
Those were some unlikely pairings.

Sword Art Online Alicization (Sub) Episode 6

Ms. Vampire ep 6
An interview with a vampire and a shopping trip.

Hinamaru Sumo ep 6
Sparring with the pros.

Goblin Slayer ep 6
Gotta kill them all!

SAO: Alicization ep 6
We get an explanation of the Alicization Project. Some of it is Sci-fi silliness like the idea of Fluctlight and the Soul Translator, but some of it is quite interesting, what if you could create artificial intelligence from reading a person's brain!

Mobile Police Patlabor - Episodes 37 - 45 (Blu-ray)

The diversity in the various stories told in these episodes brilliantly demonstrate why the Patlabor TV deserves its cult status.

Bavi Stock - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

Explorer Woman Ray - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

The Five Star Stories (Blu-ray)

All watched again ahead of reviews on the podcasts.

Attack on Titan Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete...sort of)

Conception: Please Give Birth to My Child! (English Dub) Episode 3

Radiant (English Dub) Episode 3

Anima Yell! (Sub) Episode 6
More cheering SoL. The Cheer club get their chance to shine at the local festival.

Fairy Tail (Sub) Episode 283

Himote House (Sub) Episode 6
That got rather tense. Kokoro suspects the other's of hiding something from her.

Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-san (Sub) Episode 6
A new member joins the team. The troubles of prepairing for a book fair is never easy.

Tsurune: Kazemai High School Archery Club (Sub) Episode 4

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight (Sub) Episode 6

Himote House: A share house of super psychic girls Episodes 4 & 5
Mr. TONEGAWA Middle Management Blues Episodes 16, 17 & 18
My Sister, My Writer Episodes 3, 4 & 5
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Episodes 4, 5 & 6
As Miss Beelzebub Likes it Episodes 3, 4 & 5 - Fluffy...

/umiko

Anima Yell! episode 6 Another successful routine. It’s fun to root for these characters.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation episode 81 Pretty boring this week, hoping this isn’t the start of a dragfest for the arc.

Double Decker! Doug & Kirill episode 8 Another fun episode dealing with a prom and Max’s past.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 284 Friendship one-punch.

Skull-face Bookseller Honda-San episode 6 Honda deals with yet more difficult customers.

Tsurune episode 4 Kacchan acts like a d*ck as usual and the new coach settles in.

The World God only Knows III: Goddesses episodes 7-12 (Complete. Another engaging season that reinforces the consequences of the entire premise of the series, as Keima has to confront the fact that he’s romanced multiple individuals in order to unveil their Godess abilities. It ends with people being hurt, but in an effective manner that gives weight to the season. Shame they haven’t adapted the rest of the manga.) 4/5

Tsurezure Children episodes 1-12 (Complete. A funny little series relating to various romances and how they unfold in different ways. Most of the characters managed to be likeable and worth caring for which is impressive considering the number of pairings-I didn’t care for the ott blonde dude or the tease redhead.) 3.5/5

Ushio and Tora episodes 1-9

Goblin Slayer episode 6 - The main characters of whatever series Goblin Slayer takes place in the background of are here!

Takunomi episodes 1-3 - It's a simple premise but I'm enjoying this

Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san episode 6

School-Live! episodes 5-6 - Okay I already knew about the twist that was coming in episode 6 but damn that was chilling

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc ep 6
It's a trap! In more ways than one! One way being the turning of another historical figure into a cute anime "girl"!

HIMOTE HOUSE ep 6
It's hard hiding things from a psychic.

Tsurune ep 4
Mock tournament.

Honda-san ep 6
Ah Honda-san, I get you. I get customers like that "where's this or that?" "oh, there it is!"

Ushio and Tora episodes 10-26 (Complete. Great fun, if a bit repetitive in its execution this is a monster-of-the-week setup that takes advantage of a simple premise and expands upon its characters and lore over time to become more story driven. The next season is apparently even more focused in its storytelling so I’ll be watching it next.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Release the Spyce ep 6
An old friend turns up.

Bloom into You ep 6
Yuu discovers why Touko acts the way she does.

Hakumei and Mikochi eps 5 & 6
Repairing a stone wall; and a haircut and a day off.

Zombie Land Saga (English Dub) Episode 3

Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur (Sub) Episode 3
Investigating by yourself is always a pain in the ass. Wait..... was that a Indiana Jones reference I just saw.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Sub) Episode 7
What an episode, absolutely brilliant. We get to learn more about shizu's backstory and her early days after being summoned. The fight between Rimuru and Ifrit was impressive especially the way Rimuru was mocking Ifrit, that was hilarious. Those final few scenes though, that is the face of someone who is screwed. It was good to see Veldora return.

The Girl in Twilight (Sub) Episode 7
Cloé discovers the cause of the problem and sets out to destroy the source.

Zombieland Saga ep2-3

I was less enamoured with the first episode than a lot of folk seemed to be, but the show is definitely growing on me.

Time 4 Slime ep7

A more eventful episode, but I'm growing increasingly frustrated with the show's pacing, especially given how much the ED seems to tell you what to expect.

It also occurs to me to wonder why, if Shizu is originally from the 1940s, she would understand a Dragon Quest joke.

Back