Your viewing journal

Merc Storia: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl in a Bottle (Sub) Episode 5
Yuu matures a little.

Zombie Land Saga (Sub) Episode 6
Another week another round of arguing. Poor Ai, That's what you call a shocking backstory (pun intended). As for Junko..... Let's just say that her career "Crashed & Burned"before it really took flight, but seriously tho OUCH!.

Zombieland Saga episode 6
I want a Franchouchou t-shirt :confused:

Is the Order a Rabbit?? (complete)
Very much preferred the first season but see what the OVA and the third season are like when they get released.

Watamote episode 1
I've read the first volume of the manga, but I need a new series so I'll give this one a go.

Bloom into You ep 5
Studying for the midterms.

Release the Spyce ep 5
Taking out a new threat.

Hakumei and Mikochi ep 4
Making stuff to sell at the local shop and an adventure to pick more ingredients for the next batch.

Goblin Slayer episode 5.
Ulysses: Jeanne d`Arc And The Alchemist Knight episode 5.
Release The Spyce episode 5.
Senran Kagura: Shinovi Master episode 4.

A Certain Magical Index III episode 6 This felt like a poorly handled arc that rushed through its action and was a bit sloppy in execution. Thought I was watching TG: re season 2 at times.

IRODUKU: The World in Colours episode 6 Well I wasn’t expecting that to happen so soon.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 6 Learning Abacchio’s backstory whilst waking up and feeling so horny.

Ms. Vampire who lives in my Neighbourhood episode 6 Documenting a vampire and a shopping trip made fun.

The World God only Knows: Four Girls and an Idol & Magical Star Kanon 100%! OVAs A fun little side story that develops a bond between some of the supporting cast and a one off that could only end up as an OVA. 3.5/5

The World God only Knows: Tenri Arc OVA One of the few arcs between season 2 and 3 that wasn’t skipped. It’s a fine arc, and consistent with what I read in the manga. Tenri herself is a decent character, though fulfilling the “Childhood friend” motif you know she’d never ultimately win in the long haul. 3.5/5

Batman The Animated Series episodes 1-6 Wanted to give myself a taster of how the transfers look and I’m impressed. Looking forward to diving into the series again eventually in HD.

Police Story (1985, Jackie Chan) A fun crime action-comedy with an exhilarating opening a chase that’s followed by a decently comedic storyline as Chan and co take down a corrupt official. Jackie Chan is as capable behind the camera as he is in front as the directing here is very solid. The comedy is a bit hit and miss but overall I quite enjoyed this, and look forward to scoping out the sequel. 4/5

Last edited:
A Certain Magical Index III (English Dub) Episode 3

Goblin Slayer (English Dub) Episode 3

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- (English Dub) Episode 2 (Uncensored)

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight (English Dub) Episode 3

A Certain Magical Index III (Sub) Episode 6
Another really good episode, just a shame this arc is being rushed. Accelerator shows just why he is Number 1.

Bloom Into You (Sub) Episode 6

Boarding School Juliet (Sub) Episode 6

IRODUKU: The World in Colors (Sub) Episode 6
That got a little bit emotionally intense. Hitomi undergoes a sudden change. Well....that ending has me completely stumped.

Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighbourhood (Sub) Episode 6
More vampire SoL. Sophie gets interviewed. Going clothes shopping for vampires on a hot sunny day? Great idea.

My Sister, My Writer (Sub) Episode 5 (Uncensored)

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- (Sub) Episode 5 (Uncensored)
OMG (Nose Bleed) that Fanservice.

UzaMaid! (Sub) Episode 6

Italian People Doing Italian Things ep5-6

Waiting so I could watch two episodes of Jojo in one sitting was the correct choice. Laughed pretty hard when they said that gang members like to dress inconspiciously though.

Cells at Work ep11-13 (complete)

I enjoyed that, it was a clever idea, well executed. As others have noted, it is a little questionable whether there's enough substance to it that it would linger in the mind for any great length of time, but it was good while it lasted.

Three Leaves, Three Colors episodes 5-9 - Big oof at Funimation for removing the series before I've finished watching

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind episode 6

Bloom into You episode 6
Screenshot_20181110-025009_HIDIVE.jpgScreenshot_20181110-025205_HIDIVE.jpg

Last edited:
Banana Fish ep 18
Yut Lung's plan works to a T. Every time I watch I think how good it would be to get a dub, especially with scenes like when Eiji tries to teach Ash how pronounce his home town! It just comes off as weird as Ash has been speaking perfect Japanese throughout. Has to have the right cast though, like Japanese VA who can speak good English to play Eiji and Ibe, and other accents properly thought out.

Boarding School Juliet ep 6
The sports festival reveals political infighting within one of the factions.

Karakuri Circus ep 5
Back to school after the recent events. Felt quite fast paced with the small time skip and the events during the episode, especially the reveal at the end. Apparently they cut 3 volumes, although mostly side stuff.

IRODUKU ep 6
Wow, excellent episode as the standard of the art and animation continues to impress. Loved the dream sequence with its different art style.

Getting into streaming now (always like to be fashionably late). Haven't even finished Blood Blockade Battlefront episode 1 and I'm in love. already with the humor alone. Anyone else have an opinion?

Last edited:
Goblin Slayer episode 6 Sewer slaying.

Radiant episode 6 I quite like Seth and Melie’s relationship in this series, no stereotypical tsundere bullsh*t to handicap it.

SSSS.Gridman episode 6 Some interesting pairings.

The World God Only Knows III: Goddesses episodes 1-6

Getting into streaming now (always like to be fashionably late). Haven't even finished Blood Blockade Battlefront episode 1 and I'm in love. already with the humor alone. Anyone else have an opinion?

I think BBB is at its best when it's playing it for laughs, yeah. I was less keen on the ongoing anime-original plot in the first season, but at the same time, I kind of missed it when they switched to purely self-contained episodes for the second.

Back