Your viewing journal

Full Metal Panic: Invisible Victory 11-12 - Absolutely fantastic. they really nailed every scene they needed to. Shame they didn't state the exact time it took Sousuke to beat certain things, as it's quite silly in a way. But superb altogether. Now the wait for Season 5 is upon us. I just hope it's not as long as the last 13 years was....

DikCVduWsAM8xq3.jpg

Harukana Receive (Japanese audio) - Episode 3

I am loving this show. I'll post the bunch of reaction scenes later today.

Angels of Death episode 3 Anyone wanna do some digging?

Chio's School Road episode 3 The return of Bloody Butterfly and Kabaddi!

Grand Blue Dreaming episode 2 Another decent episode, though I'm not really feeling the execution of the jokes, it's funny but not massively so. At least they actually did some diving this week.

Harukana Receive episode 3 Katana continues to move forward as new players issue a challenge. I do wish her and Narumi could move on though, as I feel it's a plot thread that could be predictable if dragged throughout the run.

My Sweet Tyrant episode 16 Ngl the relationship between the tsundere sister and Matsuo is more endearing than the main couple.

Gintama episodes 82-99 [On-Hold] That's the second season done, will take a break before tackling another lot of episodes next time around. I love when a comedic series can pull off some truly great drama and serious episodes, Gintama really drives this home with some of its arcs, particularly episodes 86-87.

Encouragement of Climb s2 e13-24 plus 2 specials and an OVA
A fun series that expands on the first season. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who liked Yuru Camp, although it doesn't quite reach the same level.
8/10

Happy Sugar Life (episode 2)
Angels of Death (episode 3)
Still not sure where it's going but I'm not watching anything else in a similar genre at the minute so it's not stale at least.
Kokkoku (1-12 complete)
Really enjoyed this - 8/10 for me.
Full Metal Panic 4 (11-12 complete)
I can see why this ending has got some negative feedback but I liked it and it did what it needed to do.
Banana Fish (episode 3)
The Asterisk War (season 2 1-6)

Happy Sugar Life (episode 2)
Angels of Death (episode 3)
Still not sure where it's going but I'm not watching anything else in a similar genre at the minute so it's not stale at least.
Kokkoku (1-12 complete)
Really enjoyed this - 8/10 for me.
Full Metal Panic 4 (11-12 complete)
I can see why this ending has got some negative feedback but I liked it and it did what it needed to do.
Banana Fish (episode 3)
The Asterisk War (season 2 1-6)

i think the reason it got bad feedback was just that it said "we hope to see you again soon", without a confirmation the final 3 novels will get animated. So it puts us back into limbo like we where after TSR. They couldn't finish it anyways at the pace they where going, so honestly, i can see why people who don't know the novels are annoyed(not finished), and i can see why people who have read the novels(me) are too(no confirmation of S5)

On another note. watched the first episode of Grand Blue Dreaming last night - good laugh honestly, really enjoyed this one. Whether or not it can keep up the pace of things, we'll see. Definitely feels worth another couple episodes at least

i think the reason it got bad feedback was just that it said "we hope to see you again soon", without a confirmation the final 3 novels will get animated. So it puts us back into limbo like we where after TSR. They couldn't finish it anyways at the pace they where going, so honestly, i can see why people who don't know the novels are annoyed(not finished), and i can see why people who have read the novels(me) are too(no confirmation of S5)

On another note. watched the first episode of Grand Blue Dreaming last night - good laugh honestly, really enjoyed this one. Whether or not it can keep up the pace of things, we'll see. Definitely feels worth another couple episodes at least
I’ll say I think it’s a think it’s a worse ending point than TSR if we never get a sequel

The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of episode 3 - every season there seems to be an isseki anime that lowers the bar. It started with crappy Smartphone and then we got the abysmal Death March. This episode represents a whole new low for the genre. Possibly the single worst episode of any Isseki anime I've seen, and I've seen most. How low can his show go is the question.

Back