Your viewing journal

Watched Girlish Number episode 2 at dinner on Hidive. It's not that its bad, but for me I find it really mediocre and the main character is annoying. Seiyu's Life did it better, but I'm gonna give this one more episode and if I still want to punch the MC then I'll just drop it.

Watched Girlish Number episode 2 at dinner on Hidive. It's not that its bad, but for me I find it really mediocre and the main character is annoying. Seiyu's Life did it better, but I'm gonna give this one more episode and if I still want to punch the MC then I'll just drop it.

I Completely agree with you there, I dropped Girlish Number after episode 6. The MC got so annoying that I actually wanted to throw something at the TV screen just to shut her up.

Back Street Girls episode 2 Still bizarre yet hilarious in places.

Free!: Dive to the Future episode 1 The new cast settle in and a new best girl emerges.

Bakuon!! episodes 4-12 (Complete. A pleasant and slightly unique CGDCT anime involving riding bikes. Asides from one or two instances where the fanservice just seemed forced and unfunny this was a fun ride.) 3.5/5

Bananya episodes 1-13 (Complete. Ya like cats? Ya like bananas? Well put them together and it makes for a fun series of shorts!) 3.5/5

Blend S episodes 1-12 (Complete. The anime OP that became a meme not withstanding this was a charming little SoL with funny characters and knew how to play up their distinct personas.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Encouragement of Climb 2nd Season (Sub) Episode 8 - 24 + Specials (Complete)
A decent 2nd season and quite educational for those who enjoy, or are interested in mountain climbing. What I really enjoyed about this season was the fact that they goes as far as highlighting the key facts and details about each mountain they climb. 8/10

Encouragement of Climb: Omoide Present OVA (Sub)

Encouragement of Climb 3rd Season (Sub) Episode 1 - 2
Good start to the new season. I really like the new OP and ED themes song (very catchy), especially the new OP which uses scenes from the previous 2 seasons, which I think is a nice touch.

Touken ranbu : hanamaru 9-24(end, comprised of seasons 1&2)

Wasn’t too bad, at times I just wanted to tune out at others it was good.

Back