Your viewing journal

Kurau Phantom Memory eps 9-12
Kurau and Christmas are pursued, caught and escape, and are now on the run on the moon. Some moving moments in these episodes.

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory episodes 1-3 The dub finally came out. This season promises to be much darker, which should be interesting.

Kakuriyo -Bed&Breakfast for Spirits- episode 8 Cute cat spirits and a sweet gift. The occasions of Aoi getting into trouble in whimsical lands is giving me Magus' Bride vibes.

Magical Girl Ore episode 8 A relatively serious episode (or as much as this show can muster) and the sight of those musclebound teddie bears is still unnerving.

Railroad Crossing Time episode 7 Haiku time.

Space Battleship Tiramisu episode 8 This was actually somewhat interesting, I'm curious as to what'll happen next.

Rurouni Kenshin: New Kyoto Arc OVA 2 (Complete. A fine footnotes version of the events that transpired in the Kyoto Arc, however it's no substitute for the full arc, but alright if you want a recap without much buildup or character development.) 3/5

Sengoku Basara 2 episodes 1-6

Fumikiri Jikan (Sub) Episode 7

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (Sub) Episode 8

Magical Girl Ore (Sub) Episode 8

Space Battleship Tiramisu (Sub) Episode 8

Shimoneta (1-6)
I like the concept but it could be better. Funny though and does make me want to shout "big pe*is!!" (which obviously makes more sense if you've seen it) :oops:

Kurau Phantom Memory eps 13-18
More of the overall plot is revealed. The importance of pairs are also hammered home through some emotional scenes. They really improve on what went before as it wasn't made too clear when Kurau and Christmas were separated earlier, as Kurau of course wanted to save Christmas, but was fairly stoic throughout that part.

Last edited:
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-2
Lupin the Third Part 5 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-2

Katana Maidens (Dub) Episode 16

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory (Dub) Episode 3

Tokyo Ghoul:re (Dub) Episode 7

3D Kanojo: Real Girl (Sub) Episode 8

Love to Lie Angle (Sub) Episode 8

Golden Kamui ep7

Huh, kind of expected the hunter to hang around for a while longer.

Cutie Honey Universe ep7

There is some good material here, I just wish the show was better at reconciling its serious parts with the sillier stuff.

Back