Your viewing journal

I did catch children of the whales the past few days, but I must have found it boring, I was checking my phone most of the time, honestly can't tell you what half the world is about

monmasume (the last few eps I put down were actually 6-7, so I seen 8 & 9 last night) - ok, I'll be honest, I like monster girls... no honey! don't sell it to CEX! they'll offer you 1/5 of what it's worth! no! not my limited dakimakura! MIIA! NO!!

The second season won't play for me for some reason. The first episode of season two just stutters and stops playing for whatever reason. Did it work for you okay?
Just tried on my phone app. OP played fine (just realised it's a double length episode!)

This release of the second part of Steins;Gate contains episodes 13-25. Am I missing something?
It's an alternative episode 23 leading into Steins;Gate 0.
An alternate version of episode 23 aired as part of a rerun leading to the release of Steins;Gate 0. After Rintaro comes back from his failed attempt to save Kurisu, Mayuri comforts him, feeling that the burden of changing the future is too much for one person to take. Left in despair over being unable to save Kurisu, Rintaro discards his mad scientist persona and starts living as an ordinary university student. Some time later, Rintaro meets an A.I. version of Kurisu.

The second season won't play for me for some reason. The first episode of season two just stutters and stops playing for whatever reason. Did it work for you okay?

This release of the second part of Steins;Gate contains episodes 13-25. Am I missing something?

Sadly I dont think there is any way of Legally viewing it as it was an OVA

Golden Kamuy ep1

Thus far, I think the unusual premise continues to be the best thing about this show. Despite evoking the hostile environment in a pleasingly matter of fact way, the animation looks a bit cheap and it kind of glosses over the mc's more taboo breaking escapades.

Mary and the Witches Flower (sub at the cinema)
Quite enjoyable, if I was going to put in my ranking list of Ghibli films I would probably have it around the same place as Yonebayashis Ghibli efforts around 2/3rds down. The animation was very good, but the story was a bit basic and the bad guys motivation was a bit weird (basically a power grab, but then they wanted to give it all to their students! Maybe to have a powerful magical army, it wasn't clear), I wonder how faithful an adaptation it was. Talking of, they kept it in England at least this time, both his Ghibli efforts were also adaptations of books written by English authors, but transplanted into a Japanese setting. There was an interview bit before the film (which had a spoiler in it 😠) in which they said they visited England for location scouting and you could tell with the real world part. Although they obviously didn't research meals too well, who has baked beans and sprouts in the same meal? Wouldn't need magic to lift you off the ground after eating that combo 😄

Caligula ep 1
I don't know what the f*** is going on, but I'm intrigued.

Golden Kamuy ep 1
Oh dear, I see what people were saying about the bear! But apart from that the premise seems really interesting and seems we'll learn a bit about the Ainu.

Dagashi Kashi s2 e11
Well that was a wasted journey or was it!? Another episode that was probably too short.

Love to Lie Angle ep 2
Talking of too short. This episode seemed to follow straight on from the first. Probably best watched all in one go, as there's only 12 episodes, so just over half an hour all together. On Hold

Black Clover episode 27 More alright adventures in the world of BC

Tokyo Ghoul: re episode 2 Much better pacing this time around, they added in a scene tying into a later arc which was an interesting choice. The soundtrack continues to impress as well.

Yotsuiro Biyori episode 1 Relaxing and enjoyable, looking forward to seeing how this goes each week.

Gintama episodes 41-46

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable episodes 21-26

Ancient Magus Bride (Dub) Episode 23

Dagashi Kashi 2 (Dub) Episode 11

Tokyo Ghoul:re (Dub) Episode 2
Really good, except for all the details they skipped over :mad:. That reunion near the end though, that was a touching scene. Touka :eek: OMG she's GORGEOUS.

3D Kanojo: Real Girl (Sub) Episode 2
Not bad, but that MC is becoming an eyesore with his attitude IMO, He needs to man up. I would not be supprised if the Heroine turns out to be like the female teacher from Scum's Wish.

Love to Lie Angle (Sub) Episode 2
More Yuri goodness.;)

Magical Girl Ore (Sub) Episode 1 - 2
Girl loves boy? BL? Yuri? Not Yuri? Yuri? Confusing o_O and disturbing. WTF!.

Tokyo ghoul:re 2 - the only thing seemingly too quick about this episode where soke introductions, but you'd hardly expect ccg members to go on a rant of who they are to other ccg members, once again though it seems they are only focusing on the people who surround sasaki, giving little time for anyone else. Felt less rushed, now if only they could keep the pace of this episode

monmusume 10-12 (complete, apart from the OVA's) the defendant has shown is utter disregard for human decency. He has perverted the course of justice in more ways than one. In this very courtroom, he has whipped out his mobile phone and keeps urging this caresa, which I can only imagine is some creature with a tremendous bosom, to get their horse's backside here and get him out of this courtroom..

and it's been a while but I'd like to get back to the claymore sub starting again at 16

Back