Your viewing journal

The Killing (Film) An early Kubrick film that has glimpses of what he'd later incorporate into his signature films, especially the character interactions. It isn't a great film, but it has its moments 3/5

Free! Eternal Summer episodes 1-13/OVA (Complete. Another solid season, that manages to feel more organic than the first due to having the established characters and introducing them to the issues of future prospects and the struggles that come with it. The OVA was fun as well.) 3.5/5, 3.5/5

Violet Evergarden ep7-8

Well, I hit the flashback episode. I worry about myself when my overriding thought seemed to be 'are they really modelling the army on Germany again?'

If Violet jumping across the lake in ep7 had been any more moe though, I think I'd have needed to lie down in a darkened room.

a bit of a busy schedule and I've only had time to watch one thing, and its!
killing bites 10 - this was one a bit heavy on backstory in the second half and a pretty decent fight in the first, without the narration massively getting in the way, I wasn't surprised by how the fight changed, but I was surprised by the backstory I mean a born one? I knew she would have been homeless but shido didn't create it, if anything he reverse engineered it. it's fast, it's smart and it smiles like a psychopath, if it's revealed to be invulnerable to fire too I wouldn't be surprised if anyone else didn't want to share a planet with it

Black clover 3-20
Have really gotten into this now. The characters are pretty good. Definitely digging the way the nobles look down on everyone else.

Black clover 3-20
Have really gotten into this now. The characters are pretty good. Definitely digging the way the nobles look down on everyone else.
Am abit behind with black clover think I’ve watched upto ep 15 need to get up to date with it I have enjoyed it and I enjoy the manga

Grimgar ashes & illusions 1-end

Overall not a bad series. Took a while for me to get into it. Around the time the party leader died is when it started picking up with me. The kobold stuff was way better for me.

Darling in the FranXX episode 10 There's definitely something brewing here, I predict that these 12 episodes are build up and the other 12 is where sh*t hits the fan.

Pop Team Epic episode 11 'Twas alright, pretty consistent with the average to meh feel of the series in general.

The Ancient Magus' Bride episode 23 Gotta have that tragic villain backstory, oh and those jarred creatures gave me Undertale True Lab vibes.

Fruits Basket episodes 1-15

Ancient Magus Bride (Sub) Episode 23
Beatless (Sub) Episode 10
Citrus (Sub) Episode 11
Dagashi Kashi 2 (Sub) Episode 10
Darling in the FranXX (Sub) Episode 10
Killing Bites (Sub) Episode 10
Slow Start (Sub) Episode 11
Takunomi (Sub) Episode 10
The Seven Deadly Sins Revival of the Commandments (Sub) Episode 10
The Seven Heavenly Virtues (Sub) Episode 8

Children of The Whales (ep 1-9)
Really tempted to drop this but there's only a few episodes left. It just doesn't hold my attention much for some reason so wouldn't've got watched this far if it wasn't on Netflix (which I can watch on the telly downstairs when no buggers in). Some of the characters are quite annoying I thought but so far this is a 5/10 for me.
The setting/mystery thing sort of feels a bit like Gargantia but not as good.

Expelled from paradise

Can’t say much about it really. It was ok, characters didn’t really draw me in but the setting seemed more intriguing.

Dragon Ball Super #130

Oh boy...this was certainly an experience. As a huge DB fan I couldn't contain myself and actually teared up part way through Shida's cut

I don't DB had ever looked good it felt like it literally was just 20 mins of movement and action barely any standing or talking. Everybody brought their a game here, direction was amazing, the story board was excellent and the narrative beats where great, Goku became Jiren's wall despite it being the other way around for the vast majority of the tournament.

Next week looks more of the same so cannot wait!

Back