Your viewing journal

This statement is approved by the power of Phobos. I do think though we should have a simulwatch of this. There’s a few who have said they want to watch it, I could definitely go for a rewatch.
Thing is that it's G in my watch list, I'm at Y about to start again with titles at numbers then A, B etc, and I have over 30 titles to get through so you'd have to wait a while for me ;)

Thing is that it's G in my watch list, I'm at Y about to start again with titles at numbers then A, B etc, and I have over 30 titles to get through so you'd have to wait a while for me ;)

DISLIKED!

Don’t look at me like that, it’s the best I could do! In all fairness, I’m not going to try getting people to watch stuff before they want to.

Your Name (Film) What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's a very impressive film with a great soundtrack, likeable characters and gorgeous animation. The plot and pacing were good as well. It's not one of my favourites but I did really enjoy YN, and it's a worthy addition to any anime fans collection. 4/5

Yurikuma Arashi
episodes 1-12 (Complete. Ho boy this was bizarre. It's meant to be a commentary/representation on Japan's stance on homosexuality, and whilst it was entertaining I found a lot of the characters to be hypocritical and unlikeable in their actions and outlooks (which usually boils down to villains being in closet relationships but criticising those in the open.) This dragged down my enjoyment of the series, as this could have been something really interesting but just wasn't executed in the most effective way. Overall I still recommend checking it out.) 3.5/5

Supernatural S13E13

"Hail the king... Baby"

This season continues to deliver in spades... Holy moly, this may be the most consistent season we've ever had.

Moonphase #1

Nothing quite screams opening episode like a petite girl having a bath! Cheesy music thrown in and you have yourself I pretty decent opening episode, definitely interested in this for now.

Rumbling Hearts #4

Awkwardness all around. I can certainly understand why'd she be mad though but haven't got their perspective of it. Kinda intrigued where this may go...

DARLING in the FRANXX (Japanese audio) - Episode 5
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Japanese audio) - Episode 5
Junji Ito Collection (Japanese audio) - Episode 6
Violet Evergarden (Japanese audio) - Episode 5

I have time on my hands and sleep issues to boot. Yeah all I can really say about him is “obsessed much?”. It really is a nifty little show, love the editor in it!
I like the girls in the show especially the accountant (probably cuz I am training to be a chartered one myself!)

Last edited:
Back