Your viewing journal

Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Airlines ep2

The flashy op/ed sequences probably helped, but I enjoyed this one more than the first episode. Most of the male cast seem involved in a contest to see who can look the most languid, but Nina is an engaging main character at least.

Clockwork Planet episode 1.
Re:Creators episode 1.
Seven Mortal Sins episode 1.
Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side episode 1.

I feel so guilty, a nice 4 days easter weekend off work, and barring seeing friends for most of the day on friday and family for most of the day on sunday, all I've done is watch Naruto Shippuden. 34 episodes in 4 days (up to 169) covering
the last couple of episodes of Itachi Pursuit Arc, Tale of Jirayai the Gallant, Fated Battles between Brothers, and all but 4 episodes of Pain Assault Arc
I'm loving it atm, so easy to binge watch episodes, might go for one more Arc over the next week or so and see how I feel about whether I need a break or not...

Working my way through March comes in like a lion. It's really good. Not the style of series that I'm used to seeing from SHAFT either.

Also cool that YUKI returned for this for OP 2 after Honey and Clover all those years ago.

Re:Creators ep2

Still on the fence about this one. It picked up a lot towards the end of the episode, but the bulk of it does little to counter my fears that the show is a good underlying idea let down by some very ordinary execution.

My Hero Academia season 2 episode 3 (16).
Attack On Titan season 2 episode 3 (28).
Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul episode 2.
Clockwork Planet episode 2.
Re:Creators episode 2.

Sakura Quest-Episode 3

This remains pretty good-ish. Interested to see how they make it last for two cours.

Shimoneta-Episodes 10-12

IT'S OVER. IT'S FINALLY OVER. WOOOP.

*cough*

Look forward to my review in the coming days. Who knows which way I'll swing?

Back