Your viewing journal

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid-Episode 10

Brilliant episode, Kanna waiting for Santa was adorable.

ACCA 13-Episode 10

The amount of things happening now is only reinforcing the fact that this could have been shorter than 12 episodes.

Heavy Object-Episode 1-3

Wait. A bunch of people sneaking around an Alaskan base in the near future, on a stealth mission to take down a giant mech? Is this just a Metal Gear anime?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 2, episodes 2–4)

The "Endless Eight" arc!

I like the Endless Eight. It's like what you'd get if you gave the same script to eight different groups of animators at the same studio.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 2, episodes 5 –7)

More Endless Eight.

It always surprises me how different each episode actually is. And the character designers must've been kept busy coming up with all those different outfits.

Now and Then, Here and There ep 8
Sword Art Online eps 1-7 (Re-watch)

Started feeling a little burnt out while watching Now and Then so decided to re-watch something more lighthearted, SAO.

Crusher Joe - The Ice Prison (Blu-ray)

One of my all time favourite OVAs and one of the best animated as well, Blu-ray does true justice to the stunning animation in this OVA!

Capeta - Episode 15 -21

Fuuka-Episode 11

Legit feel really bad for Koyuki. Best girl never wins.

Heavy Object-Episode 9

Nice little bit of character growth for Havier. Characters are generally kinda weak in this show, so showing that he's more than just a hopeless pervert is appreciated.

Attack on Titan-Episodes 8-13

Forgot how long the Struggle for Trost arc was. Genuinely don't remember it being 9 episodes long. I know people have said that Attack on Titan suffers from some pacing issues, and whilst watching it in bulk I don't really see that, if I was watching on a weekly basis, I can see being a bit bored after 9 straight weeks of Trost.

Dragon Dentist - Part 1 (Dub)

Just watched the dub of Dragon Dentist, Part 1 on NHK World's online stream. I really really really enjoyed it. The dub was fantastic and there's a lot to dig into. I'm not sure about the twist at the end though that seemed very "anime", but I think I'll go with it.

In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I'll probably watch it again before Part 2 airs tomorrow.

KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2, Episodes 8 - 9

OneRoom, Episodes 9 - 10

I liked Aoshima Moka's introduction, hopefully the build-up pays off in the next couple of episodes.

Piacevole, Episodes 9 - 10

Nyanko Days, Episodes 9 - 10

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Episodes 8 - 9

Interviews with Monster Girls, Episodes 9 - 10

Mangirl!, Episodes 1 - 7

I remember back in the day being quite fond of this show, but watching it again I'm kind of finding it hard to see why, I know the series only came out in 2013 but it really hasn't aged well at all in a way!

Back