Your viewing journal

I thought the same thing, the sexual undertones didn't really sit well this episode.

It's not so bad when you consider that Kanna is like 1000 years old :p

In all seriousness, I thought the scene in question was all in good fun, and nothing happened at all, really. I could see why some might be a little uncomfortable with it I guess, but honestly, I have no issue with it.

It's not so bad when you consider that Kanna is like 1000 years old :p

In all seriousness, I thought the scene in question was all in good fun, and nothing happened at all, really. I could see why some might be a little uncomfortable with it I guess, but honestly, I have no issue with it.

I just felt it was not really needed, they have a cute friendship they could have left it at that rather that having Kanna straddle her best friend. I dunno maybe I reading too much into it.

Finished Gantz (episodes 24–26)

I really enjoyed the series, but I found the ending frustrating. :confused:

@bakum4tsu: What did you make of it, dude?

There's a whole load of extras across the seven discs of MVM's release, so they're next.

I'm glad you did enjoy it. Well the ending is a bit abrupt, the manga goes on and on... and on... xD well it has ended quite a while ago but its goes a lot beyond the anime. You should check it out, its just crazy. The CGI film that is coming out in Japan at the cinema tells a new arc of the story set in Osaka, as far as I remember. That arc was really good. Check out the movie once its available. But for now, the manga its your best option. I really recommend it.

Dragon Maid ep6

Okay, I see what everyone was talking about now. It's hardly the most offensive thing I've seen lately, but I don't know, I do find the show's occasional smutty outbursts tonally at odds with the rest. Fafnir and Takiya playing Spy vs. Spy was a a nice touch though.

Paranoia Agent ep6-7

Presumably the main thrust of the story hangs on whether Shonen Bat is an angel or a demon, but I do feel there's a strange lack of tension when the plot involves him directly, rather than just exploring the lives of the people he affects - maybe after Perfect Blue, I just expected the show to be more horror-oriented. In any case, I think it's a real shame that Kon was never tasked with helming a GitS production, there's a definite thematic similarity between Paranoia Agent and the Stand Alone Complex.

I Still Know What You Did Last Konosuba ep6

After all that, we didn't even get to see Chunchunmaru in action, 0/10.

Last edited:
Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon ep 6

Another great episode, and Fafnir was great. This is my pick me up anime of the season. I can't go a week without watching it.

I'm glad you did enjoy it. Well the ending is a bit abrupt, the manga goes on and on... and on... xD well it has ended quite a while ago but its goes a lot beyond the anime. You should check it out, its just crazy. The CGI film that is coming out in Japan at the cinema tells a new arc of the story set in Osaka, as far as I remember. That arc was really good. Check out the movie once its available. But for now, the manga its your best option. I really recommend it.

Ah, I wondered whether it was based on a long-running manga. It sounds good. I'll look into it, and watch out for the film as well.

Thanks, man. You're very helpful. :)

There's also that pair of Gantz live-action films from a few years ago, isn't there? I heard that they made Kurono a "nicer" character, though, so I don't know if I'd like that. The brutal atmosphere and amoral characters are two of the big reasons why the anime works so well.

I wish they'd made more of the anime. I could've watched another 26 episodes of that easily. :D

Piacevole, Episode 6

OneRoom, Episode 6

Interviews with Monster Girls, Episode 6

Another great Episode, I think every moment where the Sisters are on-screen together produces nothing but gold (and great faces!), also great moment featuring Machi and Takahashi-sensei. Satou also has her moment too, I do wonder how strong her powers are. Yuki-chan didn't have much to do this time around, but this happened...

tumblr_ol8dj0b6my1tr842yo1_r1_540.gif

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Episodes 93 - 97

Last edited:
A Certain Scientific Railgun-Episodes 9-14

After watching Show by Rock before this, with it's generic as hell villain, it is so refreshing to get an actual good antagonist in Railgun's first arc. Not only does she actually have a unique motivation for doing what she's doing, but she's also not this totally evil person, she's very much in this moral grey area. Considering I thought the story was weak at the start, I've done a total 180 and grown to really love this first arc. It built up some really great character stuff early on, then retroactively pulled all those seemingly individual episodes together into a great story, with a brilliant antagonist and really cool final fight. Hope the second arc can live up to the first.

Episode 13: Okay, for a swimsuit/beach episode, this was actually pretty decent. The 2001: A Space Odyssey reference caught me off guard.

Last edited:
Ah, I wondered whether it was based on a long-running manga. It sounds good. I'll look into it, and watch out for the film as well.

Thanks, man. You're very helpful. :)

There's also that pair of Gantz live-action films from a few years ago, isn't there? I heard that they made Kurono a "nicer" character, though, so I don't know if I'd like that. The brutal atmosphere and amoral characters are two of the big reasons why the anime works so well.

I wish they'd made more of the anime. I could've watched another 26 episodes of that easily. :D

Thanks, you're welcome. ;)

Yes there are 2 live action movies. Since you did enjoy the series, I would advise you to watch them, they arent anything wow but if you love Gantz, you don't loose anything in watching them. I enjoy them. They are quite cheap now if you want to buy them.

Back