Your viewing journal

Trying to catch up on anime:

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair arc (Japanese audio) - Episode 11 (Complete)
Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma - The Second Plate (Japanese audio) - Episode 12 (Complete)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (Japanese audio) - Episode 26

91 Days (Japanese audio) - Episodes 6-7
91 Days Episodes 1-7 Recap (Japanese audio) - Special (Complete)

I'll be watching more later tonight (that's episodes 8 to about 11 I think).

91 Days (Japanese audio) - Episodes 8-11

Now up to date. The final episode is this friday.

Alderamin and Amanchu! are the other two left that I'm still behind on, but at least it's just 4 episodes each.

A weeks worth of anime viewing:

Alderamin on the Sky ep 11-12. I find it kind of annoying that this series is just getting into it's stride as it's ending.

Amanchu ep 11-12 (complete). Perfect healing anime.

Berserk s2 ep 12 (complete). Crazy and visceral. What more could I want from a Berserk series. Can't wait for the next arc.

Handa-kun ep 11.

Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia ep 10-12 (complete). I went into this hoping for another Daimidaler, got trash instead.

Orange ep 11-12. I really don't get what is so special about this story, the manga fans make it sound like the greatest thing ever.

Mobile Suit Gundam ep 25-36. This is much more combat focussed now, which is probably for the best.

sweetness & lightning ep 11-12 (complete). A surprisingly realistic portrayal of parenthood. I actually felt the cooking got in the way of the story, but it's still a good series overall.

The Highschool Life of a Fudanshi ep 12 (complete). I've learned so much from this series, yet feel like it was only the tip of the iceberg. Season two when?

Genshiken 1-12 (Complete)

Really enjoyed it, can't wait to watch more. Not sure how I feel about having to buy the DVDs of a show I'm completely uninterested in (and is probably terrible: 6.4 on MAL) just to see the 3 OVAs without resorting to piracy.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya: Episode 00

A mad moment has come over me, I've decided to dig this old relic out and have another stab at it, this time though I will be tackling both seasons in the '09 Broadcast order rather than just watching in Disc/Season order, means I'm probably shuffling disks round 10-11 times, but I think it will be worth, so watched Episode 00 (Yes, I will be watching again later) as a warm up exercise whilst mapping it out!

Last edited:
Digimon Adventure 01-Episodes 30-32

More pointless stretching of the plot. Why do something in one episode if you can do it in 4?

Bananya-Episode 13 (Complete)

This ends the greatest anime of all time.

Orange-Episode 13 (Complete)

A really great final episode. Some twisted part of me wanted Kakeru to die, like it's some fixed thing that can't be avoided. I had this idea that maybe Kakeru would some how find out about the letters and then push everyone away because they'd kept everything a secret and was essentially manipulating his life and end up killing himself. Then again, I'm an awful person :p

Mob Psycho 100-Episode 12 (Complete)

Reagan is the best.

And with that, all my summer shows are complete. Favourite, not including spring holdovers, was probably either New Game or Mob Psycho 100. Least favourite was probably Love Live Sunshine, although I still really liked that too, so it kind of shows the quality of this season.

Super Beast Machine God Dancouga - Episodes 9 - 11 (Blu-ray)

Episode 11 was a really, really good episode but the animation was absolutely awful!

Thunderbolt Fantasy - Episode 12

New Game 12 of what I've seen so far this has been my favorite of the season.
Amaama to Inazuma 05 & 06, A good series to be eating while watching, much like Silver Spoon.
Angel Cop 01 & 02 I got my hands on the iso's of the fansubbed Japanese R2 dvds, much more faithful to whats actually being said. Just need to wait and see if it'll actually blame the Jews unlike the western sub and dubs of it changed.

Back