Your viewing journal

JJBASC: Egypt ep8

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the comedy in Jojo, but gee whiz, even by this show's standards, that was silly. I can only imagine Araki (or one of his WSJ paymasters) had been watching The Muppet Babies.

Chariot-chan was strangely adorable though.

Aldnoah.Zero s2 ep8.

Gourmet Girl Graffiti ep8. These girls should really avoid eating in public places, all those strange looks they get :lol:

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road s2 ep20. This is so silly now, yet still entertaining in a brainless kind of way.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team - Episodes 7 & 8 (Blu-ray)

I'm really, really enjoying this rewatch of the 08th MS Team, and as much as I am enjoying the current shows that I'm watching I find they all pale in comparison to this!

Orgun said:

I'm really, really enjoying this rewatch of the 08th MS Team, and as much as I am enjoying the current shows that I'm watching I find they all pale in comparison to this!

Where did you get it on blu ray?

-------
Eps 121-131 of Fairy Tail

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Episode 1

Not bad, story was pretty good but some of the silliness didn't sit right with the drama plus I wasn't overly taken with the animation.

Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 20

I thought the first part was very so-so but this could actually be heading for a decent conclusion.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team - Episodes 9 & 10 (Blu-ray)

Gemsy-chan said:
Orgun said:

Where did you get it on blu-ray

I have raws of the Japanese BD set with the R1 DVD subtitles running with it.

Back