Your viewing journal

Fa-hi-naly finished Dantalian no Shoka as I've not been watching much these last few weeks.

It's an interesting but extremely wierd series, that feels...a bit disjointed at times. I think that is ONE of the reasons it's taken me a while to finish this one.

Jin-Roh - The Wolf Brigade

A great film and has that has the look and feel of an Oshii creation, it was interesting to see that Kenji Kamiyama was the director of animation, as GitS: SAC owes a lot of its look to Jin-Roh.

iv finished the 6 season now il watch bojack and season 7 disc 1 tonight of dragonball z (thinking *just 5 more seasons just 5 more seasons and 4 more movies*)

Watched Lupin: The Fuma Conspiracy yesterday I want more Lupin down the line, thinking of going with the first TV show.

Watched Arrietty earlier, I liked it, but it felt a little bit empty, didn't really seem to be carrying any sort of message or anything. Interested in seeing From Up on Poppy Hill whenever it gets dubbed.

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ ARGH!

Bakuman 2 Episode 23 What the hell kind of ending was that, it's just a massive slap in the face and kick in the balls, not to mention all the dramatic tension was worse and more forced than a reality show hosted by Davina McCall.

Last edited by a moderator:
been catching since away. For starters Nisemongatri an interesting sequel to continue from the first, nice that Shinobu can finally talk and can say this has turned more a harem for Araragi. Can't say I understand his logic of not liking flat-chested loli for all the molesting he does on Hachikuji.
Ano Natsu is another favourable series that puts a love triangle between the four friends. Artwork is standard J.C Staff quality of it's time but still enjoyable. I think working on light novel adaptions gives them that flexibility.
Amagami 9-10 YAAA! Sae's arc

topped off with Animation Runner Kurumi and Strange Love OVA's. Former being the better

I just finished Nisemonogatari. I liked it slightly more than Bakemonogatari, probably simply because the groundwork had all been set and they could go nuts with it (oh and Shinobu who was completely awesome in every single appearance she made).

R

Rui said:
(oh and Shinobu who was completely awesome in every single appearance she made).

R

338.jpg

my sentiments exactly

PS best place to hid the Mistress as well

Area no Kishi ep. 3
Fairy Tail ep. 122 <-- really enjoyed this one
PapaKiki ep. 9 - 10 <-- finding this better than expected
Kimi to Boku ep. 3
Ano Natsu ep. 10 <-- same as PapaKiki

Also plan on catching up on Mirai Nikki in a bit, I've given up on AoD - the lack of communication is now poor.

Rui said:
I just finished Nisemonogatari. I liked it slightly more than Bakemonogatari, probably simply because the groundwork had all been set and they could go nuts with it (oh and Shinobu who was completely awesome in every single appearance she made).

R

Has Nisemonogatari finished it's airing then? If so I'll have to add it to my list to marathon on my time off at the end of the month :)

alexrose1uk said:
Has Nisemonogatari finished it's airing then? If so I'll have to add it to my list to marathon on my time off at the end of the month :)

Yep, all up on Crunchyroll and ready for your session!

R

Back