Your viewing journal

RaeDra

School Idol
Lycoris Recoil [English Dub] Episodes 1-4 - I had watched the first episode a few weeks ago but started again and this has, been a fun delight so far, even with how goofy episode 4 was. More to go.

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners [English Dub] Episodes 1-3 - This was streamed on Twitch so I caught when that was happening. I think it picked up after the first (partly due to Lucy's Intro) but am still not sure on it myself. It did have, briefly, Giancarlo Esposito in it, but I'm not too sure on his performance yet (generally solid good work elsewhere otherwise, outside of 1 character though). May eventually watch the rest down the road. Out tomorrow.

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Love Live! Superstar! Season 2 Episode 20 Our stage.

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World! Episode 12 Famous. (Complete)

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Classroom of the Elite 2nd Season episode 11 Mastermind.

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World! episode 12 Together. (Complete. As far as a weekly watch goes for an isekai series this wasn’t bad but also wasn’t overly memorable.) 3/5

My Neighbours the Yamada’s (Film)
A more laidback offering from Studio Ghibli with a distinct visual style and down-to-Earth narrative. 3.5/5

Nerima Daikon Brothers
episodes 1-9

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners eps 1-3 (dub)
Are you ready for "a bit of the old ultra-violence"?
Decent start, as mentioned above the first episode is a bit slow, it's basically what some shows would make as an episode 0 setting up the motivation for the MC. Once we get into the story proper it picks up. Of course there's plenty of Imaishi insanity in the action sections.
I don't think you need to have played the game to enjoy it, but there are lots of terminologies used from it.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Dropkick On My Devil!! X episode 11 Princess punched.

Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season episode 8 Paths.

Overlord IV episode 50 Bait.

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ episode 11 Missing the action.

Vermeil in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ episode 11 A dislike for the unlike.

Nerima Daikon Brothers episodes 10-12 (Complete. Though the musical concept was a fun idea I just couldn’t get into this despite giving the whole series a fair watch. Maybe one to revisit eventually.) 2.5/5

One Piece (Rewatch)
episodes 1-10

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Dropkick on My Devil!! X Episode 11

Overlord IV Episode 11 Players?

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ Episode 11

Vermeil  in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ Episode 11

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners ep1-2

No real surprises from the story as yet, but this is a wonderful evocation of the gaudy, consumer-driven face of cyberpunk dystopia that I don’t think even the 2077 game (from what I’ve seen of it) ever quite managed to get across. I do find the street slang a bit thick though.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun episode 11 Gift.

Smile of the Arsnotoria The Animation episode 11 Whisker.

One Piece (Rewatch) episodes 11-24

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World (Uncensored) Episode 11

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun Episode 11

My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex Episode 11

Smile of the Arsnotoria the Animation Episode 11

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt Episodes 7-12 (Sub) (End). Just like Realist Hero, I can't wait for this one to get a Blu-ray release. Both series were really good, even if somewhat similar. And hopefully Genius Prince will also get a second cour - along with World's Finest Assassin, please!

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners eps 4-6 (dub)
Becoming a man, Brain Dance and Psycho Killer.

Rent-A-Girlfriend s2 eps 7-9
Dangerous encounter, date and birthday.

Shadows House s2 eps 7-9
Info gathering, putting the pieces together and secret revealed.

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Call of the Night Episode 11

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 9

The Devil is a Part-Timer! Season 2 Episode 10

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting Episode 11

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Call of the Night episode 11 A lack of knowledge.

Chimimo episode 11 Extraordinary.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV episode 9 Behind closed eyes.

The Devil is a Part Timer! Season 2 episode 10 Signs of life.

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting episode 11 Sparks.

One Piece (Rewatch) episodes 25-37