Your viewing journal

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun episode 6 Takedown.

Smile of the Arsnotoria The Animation episode 6 The things we want.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War (Rewatch) episodes 8-12 (Complete. When I initially watched this during broadcast I came away not having strong feeling ether way but this rewatch has me continuing with the following seasons.) 4/5

Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2
episodes 1-9

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World (Uncensored) Episode 6

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun Episode 6

My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex Episode 6

Smile of the Arsnotoria the Animation
Episode 6

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Call of the Night episode 6 Responsibility and jealousy.

Chimimo episode 6 Matters.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV episode 4 Mermaid’s song.

The Devil is a Part Timer! Season 2 episode 5 To the beach.

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting episode 6 A brand new friend.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2 episodes 10-12 & OVA (Complete. A very enjoyable continuation which introduces new characters into the fray.) 4/5

Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Ultra Romantic
episodes 1-9

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Call of the Night Episode 6

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 4

Prima Doll Episode 6

The Devil is a Part-Timer! Season 2 Episode 5

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting Episode 6

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? Episode 6

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 6 Playing around?

Prima Doll episode 6 Butterfly.

Shadows House 2nd Season episode 6 Plans in motion.

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? episode 6 Valentines and exams.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Ultra Romantic episodes 10-13 (Complete. This series continues to impress with a third season that pushes some welcome character developments.) 4/5

Kakegurui
episodes 1-12 (Complete. An entertaining gambling-centric story that packs in the tension and risk synonymous with anime of this genre.) 3.5/5

Kakeguruixx
episodes 1-3

RonJB

Student Council President
Oh my. Just watched the first episode of the original Astro Boy (set in the far future of the year 2000). Starts as you may remember with a boy being killed and his scientist father vowing to build a robot version of his lost son. Ten minutes in and dad is upset over the fact that his boy isn't growing like other boys, so he sells him to a circus!

WMD

Railgun
Cardcaptor Sakura ep1-35
Fun show but also underwhelming. I feel I set my expectations too high based on other Clamp things I've seen. I almost disengaged entirely when Meiling was introduced, god she was annoying, but when the mysterious shrine lady got introduced I got right back into it and the show got a lot better. Gona have a bit of a break from it and watch the second half after my hols.

I Am Groot
5 absolutely adorable shorts (3-5 mins each) following baby Groot on his misadventures. Very funny, looked great and each episode could've easily been twice as long and just as fun. Hope they make more.

RRR
Absolute masterpiece. This film is so good! An absolute blast from beginning to end. Its funny, dramatic, has top tier action, a really engaging rollercoaster of a story, great heros and villians and some banging songs. One of the best action films I've ever seen but it's also so much more than that.

Cardcaptor Sakura ep1-35
Fun show but also underwhelming. I feel I set my expectations too high based on other Clamp things I've seen.
Not having the nostalgia value, nor an interest in non-grimdark magical girl shows, I wouldn't be able to watch this either but it has succeeded in getting my 5-year-old into anime where Little Witch Academia and Ghibli failed, so I love it just on that basis alone!

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 14

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 16

Black Summoner Episode 6

Engage Kiss Episode 7

Extreme Hearts Episode 6

Lycoris Recoil Episode 7

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious Episode 3

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
Getting ready for the neighbors to come over to start Princess Principal on the back deck tonight. I setup my All-in-One PC on the patio table and I'm popping some fresh popcorn in my popper machine down in the basement theater room right now to take outside. Should be a really nice evening for anime outside, a little above 70 degrees F, and low humidity.

popping400.jpgpopped400.jpg
aio1600.jpg

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
A Couple of Cuckoos episode 16 We are detective.

Black Summoner episode 6 A rice guy.

Engage Kiss episode 7 Desires.

Extreme Hearts episode 6 Strike!

Lycoris Recoil episode 7 Suited up.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 8 Spar.

Kakeguruixx episodes 4-12 (Complete. A solid second season that continued to offer an entertaining watch. Hopefully a third season will materialise in time.) 3.5/5

Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
episodes 1-20 I opted to skim through the introduction arc for this partial rewatch (I got around halfway on my initial attempt at KHR), focusing on key moments and character introductions as the arc was tedious the first time around.

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 262 Sabotage.

Parallel World Pharmacy episode 6 Hole in the ocean.

Yurui Deco episode 7 Ramen cart rumours.

Katekyō Hitman Reborn! episodes 21-26, 34-45

Orgun

Dragon Knight
Yagami's Family Affair - Episodes 1 - 3 [Final]

Watched for the next episode of the podcast.

Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01 (Blu-ray)

AnimEigo's kickstarter arrived last week and I got a chance to watch it on Friday, I know it has it's detractors but I really like MADOX-01, it's simple action entertainment and just looks lovely in HD.

Cowboy Bebop - The Movie (Blu-ray)

Lewis and I are guesting on the Collateral Cinema podcast to talk about Cowboy Bebop soon so got a rewatch of the movie in in preperation.

RonJB

Student Council President
Original Astro Boy episodes 1-10: darker than I expected for a kids show from the 60s.

The Dragon Dentist: Interesting story of people living on a dragon whose sole job is to clean its teeth. A lot of unanswered questions, as usual. The teeth being those more suited to a herbivore for a start....