Your viewing journal

zrdb

Adventurer
School Days was one (if not the most) s**test series I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Good god but it was horrible-especially the end....!!! Title is blood red-get it?

Kite

Stand User
Seiren - Episodes 1 - 12

Sequel to Amagami and very similar in being 3 separate storylines with a different girl as the main subject. I guess due to the opening title having more girls they were hoping to make more stories.

Time to randomly pick out another title from my pile to watch over the course of the week ahead

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 6

Spy x Family (English Dub) Episode 9

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 8

Don't Hurt Me, My Healer! Episode 10

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Episode 10

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 Episode 11

Spy x Family Episode 10

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs Episode 11

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 Episode 10

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 253 Talk no jutsu time.

Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer! episode 10 Feeling low.

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs episode 11 Free-fall.

Galaxy Express 999 episodes 26-44

Orgun

Dragon Knight
Video Warrior Laserion - Episodes 32 - 41

I am really enjoying Laserion and I'm looking forward to the finale.

Idol Defense Force Hummingbird - Episodes 3 & 4 [Final]

A really fun OVA, it has been great watching this again.

AMAIM: Warrior at the Borderline - Episode 22

While I'm looking forward to the conclusion of AMAIM it feels like there is a lot to wrap up in the last two episodes.

Vampire Wars

I last watched this many many years ago and I recently saw some chatter on Twitter that was holding up Vampire Wars as this unsung gem which certainly wasn't my recollection of it...

...and to be honest it was still the generic, and slightly dull, action thriller that I remembered.

SD Gundam MkII - Episodes 1 - 3 [Final]

Now that there are better fansubs of the original SD Gundam OVAs available I watched MkI months ago with a view of rewatching it all again but didn't carry it on, so getting that back on track. This second OVA is still a very funny and brilliant parody of the original UC Gundam time line.

OOParts - Oman

I'm also continuing to work through all the obscure mecha anime from decades past and got round to this, which is possibly the most problematic anime I have ever seen!!! There are a few other OVAs like this that might make a good podcast episode.

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 3 Episode 36 Punishment and parting. (Complete. Another strong season that continues to build upon the ongoing story while also continuing to force Main to confront more of her new life's decisions and their consequences. I'm hopeful that the next installment isn't to far off.)  4/5

Healer Girl Episode 11 Tensions and Test.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 3 episode 36 Divine protection. (Complete. An engaging third season that upped the emotional stakes and ended on a poignant note.) 4/5

Healer Girl
episode 11 Jealousies flare.

Galaxy Express 999 episodes 45-58

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
ULTRAMAN Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-6 (Completed)

While I liked the first season, the second season had some interesting stuff but it felt flat by the end, likely due to the fast pacing so there's not enough build in character for the cast throughout. There is also the fact that this season deviates a lot from the source material so there's that to factor in.

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Aharen-san wa Hakarenai ep 11
Spin it to win it.

AOASHI ep 10
Obsession.

Ascendance of a Bookworm s3 e10 (complete)
Parting ways.
A season that ups the political intrigue, which was interesting, but at the expense of the invention of new tech from the first 2 seasons, which was a shame. Also some parts seemed rushed, rather than show something we got Myne giving us a voice over of "we did this and then that" over mainly still shots.
Speaking of the art and animation at first it seemed there was an up tick in both, but they regressed over the season with the aforementioned still shots, seemingly saving the budget for a couple of action-y scenes in the last 2 episodes.
Still enjoyed a lot:
8/10

A Couple of Cuckoos
ep 8
Runaway.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I’m quitting Heroing episode 11 Premonition.

Tomodachi Game episode 11 Burden.

Galaxy Express 999 episodes 59-72