Your viewing journal

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 13-19 (37-43)

Slime returns to the main series with its second half of Season 2. This cour is an interesting gamble because as much as I like the conversations that go on throughout this Isekai series, half of this cour is literally just sitting down and talking for what could have been sorted in a few episodes. In other words, it overstays its welcome by bad pacing.

My guess with the pacing issues is down to (according to various users) the anime adaptation following the manga adaptation rather than the light novels.

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Ω (English Dub) Episode 9

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S (English Dub) Episode 5

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (English Dub) (Uncensored) Episode 4

Drugstore in Another World: The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist Episode 11

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Episode 11

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (Uncensored) Episode 10 (Complete)

Peach Boy Riverside Episode 12 (Complete)

The Aquatope on White Sand Episode 11

Higurashi: When they Cry - Sotsu episode 13 Forever young?

Peach Boy Riverside episode 12 Belong. (Complete. Though a decent fantasy series telling the story out of order was my biggest problem overall with the anime, and it sadly hasn’t given me the incentive to rewatch chronologically.) 3/5

The Aquatope on White Sand
episode 11 Typhoon

The Heike Story episode 1 Wandering souls.

Kuroko no Basket episodes 1-13

Been trying out an assortment of streaming anime over the last few days, while recuperating from surgery:

The Aquatope on White Sand eps 1-7

To Your Eternity eps 1-3

Remake Our Life! episode 1

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt The Kingdom eps 1-4

...and even some on the ecchi side, lol:

Nozo x Kimi 1-3 (complete)

Peter Grill And The Philosopher's Time eps 1-12 (10 minute episodes)

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-5

More entertaining fun from KyoAni and Ilulu is a great addition to the cast.

SeasonAnimeEpisodes WatchedEpisode LengthNotes
SpringMy Hero Academia Season 5
19​
25​
SpringTo Your Eternity
5​
20​
Finished Airing
SpringWelcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 2
8​
21​
Finished Airing
SummerDuke of Death and His Maid, The
7​
12​
SummerDungeon of Black Company, The
8​
12​
SummerHigurashi: When They Cry SOTSU
6​
15​
SummerHow a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
4​
13​
SummerI'm Standing on a Million Lives Season 2
9​
12​
SummerMiss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S
5​
12​
SummerMy Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! X
4​
12​
Finished Airing
SummerThat Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2
7​
12​
SummerTSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-
8​
12​

Peach Boy Riverside(Complete) - episode 12 Interesting fantasy series but found it hard to follow and less engaging due to the non chronological order and don’t have the urge to watch it again.Gonna try the Manga though. Overall 6/10

Higurashi When They Cry Sotsu-
episode 13

The Case Study Of Vanitas(Complete)- episode 12 Absolutely stunning to watch looking forward to how BONES adapts the next part of the Manga.Looking forward to the next cour. Overall 9/10

Infinite Ryvius(Madman DVD release,Sub)-
episodes 1-4 Stranded.

Blue Reflection Ray episode 23 Final stretch?

HameFura, My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! episode 12 Graduation. (Complete. Another fun season, am looking forward to the eventual movie.) 3.5/5

The Case Study of Vanitas
episode 12 Eyes opened. (Complete. Pretty enjoyable, looking forward to the second season when it airs next January.) 3.5/5

The Dungeon of Black Company
episode 11 Blush.

Kuroko no Basket episodes 13-25 (Complete. Though perhaps a bit predictable in terms of story beats the execution and music especially helped the series to be a solid sports anime, for which I’ll be delving into the other seasons.) 3.5/5

Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season
episodes 26-30

World Witches Series: World Witches Take Off! (English Dub) Episode 5-6

Blue Reflection Ray Episode 23 last hurrah.

Girlfriend, Girlfriend Episode 12 Pursue. (Complete. As an anime as a whole, this is certainly one I won't be rewatching anytime soon.) 2/5

I'm Standing on a Million Lives 2nd Season
Episode 23 Climb and dive.

My Next Life As a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! X Episode 12 Graduation. (Complete. A decent continuation and another fun outing from this series. I'll definitely be checking out the film.) 3.5/5

The Dungeon of Black Company Episode 11 Booming.

Yawara ep4-6

The addition of sneering playboy Kazamatsuri (Akira Kamiya!) as a potential suitor for Yawara probably reads as more uncomfortable now that it might have at the time, given that she is presumably 17 and he seems to be around 30, but I do like that the show gradually seems to be developing him into a more rounded character than his initial introduction as a straight up heel might have suggested.

The Duke of Death and His Maid (Japanese audio) - Episodes 8-9
My Hero Academia Season 5 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 20-24 (108-112)
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! X (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-7
To Your Eternity (Japanese audio) - Episodes 10-12

My Hero Academia Season 5 (English Dub) Episode 22

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 38

EDENS ZERO Episode 23 The battle.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Episode 12 A good country?

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 24 United front.

Remake Our Life! Episode 11 Redemption.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! Episode 7 Helping hand.

Last edited:
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom episode 12 Empire.

Kajeki Shojo!! episode 12 Putting the performance together.

My Hero Academia Fifth Season episode 112 Destruction.

Remake Our Life! episode 11 Finding a fix.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! episode 7 Fitness and a new friend.

The Honor at Magic High School episode 12 Fly.

Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season episodes 31-50 (Complete. This pretty much carries on with what I enjoyed about the first season whilst again maintaining some familiar story elements.) 3.5/5

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 216 Irritable.

Fena: Pirate Princess episode 7 Burning.

The Detective is Already Dead episode 12 Predict. (Complete. A disappointing series which left me dissatisfied with the story overall despite some decent early episodes.) 2/5

The Duke of Death and his Maid
episode 12 (Complete. A sweet romance comedy with supernatural elements for which I’ll watch the sequel for when it comes out.) 3.5/5

Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season
episodes 51-68

Higurashi: When They Cry SOTSU (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-11
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-8
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S (Japanese audio) - Episodes 6-7
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 9-13

Fena: Pirate Princess Episode 7 Ablaze.

The Detective is Already Dead Episode 12 (Complete. An okay series that despite it's good start left me feeling somewhat underwhelmed and dissapointed with its story and conclusion.) 3/5

The Duke of Death and His Maid
Episode 12 (Complete. A CGI anime that portrays a charming love story mixed with supernatural elements. I'll be checking out the sequel aswell when it comes out.) 3.5/5

Finished Terror in Resonance and man Yoko Kanno really made another masterpiece soundtrack. Had a few issues with the story in the second half but I really enjoyed the series. Shibazaki is a clear favourite character

Also now 64 episodes into The Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Before this Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood held the highest episode count in a series I've watched so it's a pretty big milestone. You can't convince me to start a long running, 100+ episode Jump series but I'll happily see LOTGH to the end. Fantastic show so far

Love Live! Superstar!!7/--Seasonal
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes64/110Streaming Backlog
Release the Spyce7/12Streaming Backlog
Terror in Resonance11/11Physical Backlog
Yona of the Dawn14/24Physical Backlog
Macross Delta12/26Rewatch

Back