Your viewing journal

Did you get the recent boxset with the disc errors? I am loathe to return mine just in case we get different packaging as I absolutely love the inner ?sleeve art for the digipak and worry they won't re-release with that. I'm hoping they give us the opportunity to swap the discs later but that is looking unlikely from what's been said...
I did. It's the third time I've bought the show lol. I'm gona keep it. If something gets confirmed down the line I may pick up a standard corrected version. We'll see.

I did. It's the third time I've bought the show lol. I'm gona keep it. If something gets confirmed down the line I may pick up a standard corrected version. We'll see.
I'm liking that plan and will aim to do the same! Or maybe if I'm very flush someday I may get the Sentai collection, if it's still available, and do some jiggery-pokery swapping given the mismatched disc numbers heh.

Also you never know, Funimation may decide to use the newer Sentai version for a re-release, what are the chances of that?

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Fena: Pirate Princess Episode 3 Skirmish.

The Detective is Already Dead Episode 8 Split personality.

The Duke of Death and His Maid Episode 8 Memories and hardships.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 212 Defector?

Fena: Pirate Princess episode 3 Exploration.

The Detective is Already Dead episode 8 Inside.

The Duke of Death and his Maid episode 8 Looking back.

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness (Rewatch) episodes 10-13 (Complete. Another rewatch for a series I’m very fond of.) 4/5

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2 (Rewatch)
episodes 1-13

Steel Jeeg - Episodes 26 - 29

Warring States Destroyer GoShogun - Episodes 4 - 9

GoShogun is still fairly standard fare but the character development has been interesting to watch.

Getter Robo Arc - Episodes 6 - 8

Doomed Megalopolis - Episodes 1 - 4 [Final]

I haven't watched Doomed Megalopolis since I was at Uni in 1997 and was prompted by @Scrambled Valkyrie to watch it after he revisited it recently. I liked it back in the day and it has held up incredibly well after all these years, it's still a very effective supernatural OVA and I really enjoyed watching it again.

Long Riders! eps 1-12 (complete)
A fairly standard CGDCT show about long distance bicycle riding, there's no competitive riding despite them having all the gear, so I'd classify it as leisure rather than sport.
There's an enthusiastic MC who's a complete amateur who gets taught by the more experienced side characters, which played out like an instruction video at some points, as she gets more and more drawn in. The MC was maybe a little too enthusiastic at times and although she had no physical attributes before and is even implied that she's never even ridden a bike before the start of the series progresses really quickly, which seemed a little bit unrealistic. She was also supposed to be a freshman at Uni, but didn't seem that mature. The side characters were all fairly varied and there was quite a few funny moments. The story, as it was, finished in a good place, but it seemed to be heading somewhere beyond that point and it seems the manga is ongoing.
The character designs reminded me of either Azumanga Daioh or K-on (the manga art looks more AD, so the anime ones are slightly simplified from the manga) and the art was quite nice. The animation was a bit off in places, but OK.
7/10

To Your Eternity- episode 19 More Creepy Hayase.

Uramichi Oniisan - episode 8 Father’s day

Gankutsuou(Sub)- episodes 5-10 Super intrigued to see where this is going.Fascinating.

Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan episode 8 Father and son.

Love Live! Superstar!! episode 5 Training with the pros.

To Your Eternity episode 19 To sea.

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2 (Rewatch) episodes 14-26 (Complete. A longer and overall stronger season which builds on its world lore and is full of fun character interactions.) 4/5

Last edited:
Love Live! Superstar!! Episode 5 Island invitation.

Seirei Gensouki - Spirit Chronicles Episode 8 Royal revelation.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 44 True form.

Last edited:
Fena: Pirate Princess eps 1-3
Seems like it'll be quite a fun show to watch with a varied crew and some intrigue over the MacGuffin. The first episode was excellent, the second one was a little dull in comparison introducing the cast and quest, but the third picked up the pace again.

Battle Game in 5 Seconds ep 7
Boss battle and new quest revealed.

Making a lot of progress on Legend of the Galactic Heroes at the moment averaging at about 1-2 episodes a day. Shame I don't also maintain a decent pace on my physical backlog though lol.

SeriesEpisodes
Love Live! Superstar!!4/--Seasonal
The aquatope on white sand7/--Seasonal
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes42/110Streaming Backlog
Sabagebu!3/12Streaming Backlog
Release the Spyce3/12Streaming Backlog
Terror in Resonance2/11Physical Backlog
Eden of the East1/11Physical Backlog
Yona of the Dawn14/24Physical Backlog
Hello!! KINMOZA!1/12Physical Backlog

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season 2nd Part episode 44 The fight continues.

Infinite Dendrogram episodes 1-13 (Complete. This was a fantasy series which felt let down a bit by its story and characters not being anything too special but otherwise was okay overall.) 3/5

Infinite Stratos
episodes 1-3

Last edited:
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S (English Dub) Episode 3

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (English Dub) (Uncensored) Episode 1

Drugstore in Another World: The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist Episode 8 Family quarrels.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Episode 8 Sick and search.

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (Uncensored) Episode 7 Festival.

Drug Store in Another World - The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist episode 8 Mothers and fathers.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S episode 8 Sickness.

NIGHT HEAD 2041 episode 7 Dimensional revelation.

TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- episode 8 Skillsets.

Infinite Stratos episodes 4-12 & OVA (Complete. A harem action Sci-fi which ticked off familiar tropes for the genre but was entertaining to a degree, enough to get me to watch the second season anyway.) 3/5

Infinite Stratos 2
episodes 1-9

Last edited:
Back