Your viewing journal

WMD

Combat Butler
Food Wars seasons 1 + 2
This was really fun to watch. Silly and over the top. With a hilarious bunch of characters. Putting shonen battle tropes into a cooking contest show is surprisingly fun to watch. Will have to get the US releases of the rest at some point as defo want to watch it all now!

Katana Maidens: Kizamishi Issen no Tomoshibi OVA ep 2
Play time.
OK story, but 2 episodes wasn't really enough time to explore the themes and some of the art and animation seemed a bit off.
6/10

Noblesse
ep 8
A bit of deeper lore and backstory for Frankenstein.

1m Lives ep 9
Destination reached.

Rail Romanesque ep 9
Radient performance.

Jujutsu Kaisen ep 9
Transformation.

Iwakakeru ep 9
The mask slips and rediscovering the passion.

Golden Kamuy s3 e9
More memories of the past. Quite the twist at the end.

ActionFaust

Dragon Knight
AKB0048 episode 8

SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesWatching
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesPlanned
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialPlanned
Humanity Has Declined12 episode seriesPlanned
A Certain Scientific Railgun25 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight12 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound1 episode specialPlanned
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R225 episode seriesPlanned

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Black Clover episode 154 A solid fight.

Ikebukuro West Gate Park episode 9 Rallies.

Naruto (Rewatch) episodes 58-72

zrdb

School Idol
Binged through Flying Witch on Hidive. What a fantastic slice of life iyashikei anime, it instantly entered into my top 10 favourite anime of all time.

If you enjoy anime like Non Non Biyori, but with a touch of witches and magic then you'll love this anime.
I totally agree and what's fantastic is that another season of Non Non Biyori is on the way-more Renge is always a good thing.

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
Golden_Kamuy_Season_3_-_Harakiri_2.gif

Golden Kamuy Season 3 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-4
Higurashi: When They Cry Gou (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-4

zrdb

School Idol
Queen's Blade Grimoire-I thought that I'd watched all of Queen's Blade and found this. QB is a series you either love or hate, I love it-glorious trash!

Moriarty the Patriot ep 8
Framed.

Dropout Idol Fruit Tart ep 8
Curry and teasing.

Talentless Nana ep 9
So many twists.

That is the Bottleneck ep 8
"Back to life,
Back to reality"

Ikebukuro West Gate Park ep 9
High tensions.

Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle ep 9
Trying to make a better hostage.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Kimisen, Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World episode 9 Rival.

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear episode 9 Shop work.

Noblesse episode 9 Surroundings.

Naruto (Rewatch) episodes 73-84

ActionFaust

Dragon Knight
AKB0048 episodes 9-12

The Great Pretender episodes 17-19

So behind on seasonals...
SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesWatching
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesPlanned
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialPlanned
Humanity Has Declined12 episode seriesPlanned
A Certain Scientific Railgun25 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight12 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound1 episode specialPlanned
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R225 episode seriesPlanned

Vincentdante

Dragon Knight
After watching the AL boxset for Konosuba I instantly binged Season 2 and the movie on crunchyroll, safe to say I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Now I hear there is no more planned!? Why you do dis to me Japan?

WMD

Combat Butler
After watching the AL boxset for Konosuba I instantly binged Season 2 and the movie on crunchyroll, safe to say I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Now I hear there is no more planned!? Why you do dis to me Japan?
Is that theres no more planned or they just havent announced when season 3 will happen. I'd be very surprised if they didn't do more as it is very popular.

Vincentdante

Dragon Knight
Is that theres no more planned or they just havent announced when season 3 will happen. I'd be very surprised if they didn't do more as it is very popular.

According to the subreddit when I was looking to see if a Season 3 had been announced, I should not expect a new season I was told as they shoved the light novel down my throat. But not announced would be more correct.

(Literally from the subreddit FAQ lol)

1607011416721.png

WMD

Combat Butler
According to the subreddit when I was looking to see if a Season 3 had been announced, I should not expect a new season I was told as they shoved the light novel down my throat. But not announced would be more correct.

(Literally from the subreddit FAQ lol)

View attachment 15899
Yeah the mega fans can be very impatient. Everytime I see a konosuba related tweet the replies are just "s3 when"

I still feel it will happen eventually. I cant see Crunchyroll being ok with it ending at any rate and given they fund anime I'm sure they're pushing for it behind the scenes

ActionFaust

Dragon Knight
As director Takaomi Kanasaki is currently working on Princess Connect Re: DIVE Season 2 I don't see Konosuba getting another season any time soon unless they change directors.

Yeah the mega fans can be very impatient. Everytime I see a konosuba related tweet the replies are just "s3 when"

I still feel it will happen eventually. I cant see Crunchyroll being ok with it ending at any rate and given they fund anime I'm sure they're pushing for it behind the scenes
While Crunchyroll has licensed the series they're not actually on the production committee and don't have a say in whether it gets a third season.

Last edited: