Your viewing journal

Blade of the Immortal episode 14 Gruelling experiments.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crisis OVA 1

Orphen: Revenge
episodes 4-17

Last edited:
Re:Zero Director's Cut episode 1
Its been years since I watched it the first time round so what was different in that?

Shirobako episodes 19-24 (complete)
Really enjoyed this but I don't see the comparisons people make to New Game at all.
8/10

Watched quite a lot since I last updated!

Asura Cryin'
Overall I enjoyed this scifi/fantasy mash up. The first half was very good. Then the MC got a bit whiny for a while and there wasnt a good pay off to that part but it all picked up at the end for a suitably grand and crazy finale.

Granblue Fantasy
This was very good. The animation was stunning, the characters fun and the story was pretty good too. Really hope MVM bring over season 2. It was a bit odd that the ovas turn the MC into a girl for no obvious reason.

UQ Holder
If I'd known this was Negima I would bought it ages ago. A lot of action and pretty funny though not in the same league as Negima?! Also why no wisecracking animal mascots?

Oreimo season 1
Pretty weird premise but somehow manages to stay pretty wholesome given what most of the characters are actually talking about.

Also as I was pretty hungover yesterday and didnt want to read more subtitles I ended up rewatching season 1 if K-on because it's awesome and very easy to watch.

Edit: forgot I also watched World Conquest Zvezda Plot
Pretty ludicrous but fun show with some nice style and silly outfits. Group of antihero misfits get together to take over the world!

Last edited:
Unfavorable opinion, but Fate/Grand Order is awful

Characters are.. ok at best.
The story has some really stupid moments
The battle scenes range between decent to just atrocious
And some of this animation is barely passable

Dont care how much hate I'm going to get from Fate/ fans, but there have been quite a few episodes where I've thought this series was sub par, I'm now half way through "Temple of the Sun" and really can't be bothered finishing it

I love the ufotable Fates and enjoy Prisma Illya too but none of the others have grabbed me at all, stopped watching Apocrypha, Extra, Grand Order and El Melloi after 2-3 episodes. I plan to give Apocrypha another try at least.

Somali and the Forest Spirit episode 1 I hope this continues to be interesting as this debut episode has me intrigued.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crisis OVA 2

Orphen: Revenge
episodes 18-23 (Complete. A better season than the first, even if the story feels a bit lightweight most of the time and the comic relief are still more irksome than entertaining. The final episodes were tense enough though and I’m curious to see how the upcoming anime turns out.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
On the ninth day of Christmas my camping buddies gave to me nine Hatarou fortune dolls:
Screenshot_20200102-231643.jpg

SAO:A War of Underworld eps 7-9
The battle rages on as Alice gets her Daenerys on.
And someone makes a stunning entrance!

Somali and the Forest Spirit ep 1
Oh man, I loved that episode. The art, the world, the characters (Somali is voiced by Inori Minase ❤️) and the soundtrack are all great so far.
Seems the story might be a slow burner though, but I don't mind watching these 2 just wander through this world.
Seems Crunchyroll is showing it a week before Japan, so we'll probably have to wait 2 weeks for episode 2 😢

watched the first somali ep, but won't even list it.. as boring as it gets.

the Garden of sinners Chapter 7: Murder Speculation Part B

6/10

the Garden of sinners Chapter 8: The Final Chapter

5/10
... this was something else.

Joker Game episode 1
Been meaning to try this for ages now so I just want it off my list really. See how it goes.

Somali and The Forest Spirit episode 1
I really liked this and I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. Its an interesting world they've created and quite pretty so lets see what happens.

On the tenth day of Christmas my camping buddies gave to me 10(000) carats of meat:
_20200103_213739.JPG
Just when I thought I couldn't push it any further, this one fell into my lap. 2kg is exactly 10,000 carats 😁

SAO:A War of Underworld eps 10-12 (complete)
Ep 10 - Kirito may be in a coma, but he still has all the girls fighting over him 😄
Ep 11 - I thought that was quite a clever plot twist.
Ep 12 - Bit of an underwhelming cliffhanger, but I guess this is more a 2 cour split in 2 rather than 2 separate seasons. Still, could have left it with everyone surrounded by the enemy.
Would you look at that, they found a way of getting Jesus-kun out of the way for a bit and it's probably the best SAO mainline story so far!
Art and animation seemed a slight improvement on the first part of Alicization as well.
8/10

Asteroid in Love
ep 1
A CGDCT from Doha Kobo, can't go wrong really.

Asteroid in Love episode 1 Very pleasant, I’m hoping this provides some comfy viewing this season.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crisis OVA 3

Pet Shop of Horrors
episodes 1-2

After School Dice Club (English Dub) Episode 11

Azur Lane (English Dub) Episode 10

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (English Dub) Episode 8

Dr. STONE (English Dub) Episode 24 (Complete)

Golden Time (English Dub) Episode 1-3

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World (English Dub) Episode 9

Kemono Michi: Rise Up (English Dub) Episode 11

Asteroid in Love Episode 1 Pleasantly adorable.

Fate/Grand Order -MOONLIGHT/LOSTROOM- (Special) Interesting stuff.

Kinmoza! (Rewatch) Episode 1-12 (Complete. Despite only being a rewatch, This series is still as comfy and adorable as I remember it being with its CGDCT). 3.5/5

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- [Director’s Cut] Episode 1 So much better. This is how it should've been from the very beginning.

Somali and the Forest Spirit Episode 1 Fascinating first episode. I'm definitely interested to see how this unfolds.

Back