Your viewing journal

After School Dice Club episode 9 Red light green light.

Ahiru no Sora episode 9 Let’s go all the way.

Ascendance of a Bookworm episode 9 Rejected offers.

Blade of the Immortal (2019) episode 9 Wanted.

Radiant 2nd Season episode 9 New training.

My Love Story (Rewatch) episodes 22-24 (Complete. On rewatch the first six or so episodes feel a bit more repetitive than I remember but once some more interesting storylines come into play the series gets stronger and endearing. The last two episodes with the whole rival schtick still didn’t do much for me though.) 3.5/5

Doctor Who: Revenge of the Cybermen
I’ve never had much love for this story but Tom Baker gets some great dialogue. Those Cybermen voices are pretty bad though, and they wouldn’t appear again until Season 19’s Earthshock in 1982. A tidbit is that the disc has a great documentary about the history of DW VHS recording and the underground bootleg network and the like-well Worth checking out.

Last edited:
@Adam-M:

Yeah, I saw Promare last month at Scotland Loves Anime, actually, and I've got a ticket to see the dubbed screening of it at my local indie cinema on the 10th of next month.

Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill are still tops for me, but you can't not like Promare! 😁
It was great watching it at Glasgow Film Theatre among the usual enthusiastic audience. The biggest laugh was reserved for "Deus X Machina!!!" And rightly so! 😆👍

Isekai Cheat Magician (English Dub) Episode 9

After School Dice Club Episode 9
Game changers.

Ascendance of a Bookworm Episode 9
Signing up and getting schooled in the value of money.

Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious Episode 8
A seriously sexually frustrated goddess and Innuendo's.

Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 7 (Uncensored)

Kemono Michi: Rise Up Episode 9
Another ridiculously dumb episode.

ORESUKI: Are you the only one who loves me? Episode 9
Motivational reasons and the return of bench-kun... again.

Radiant Season 2 Episode 9
A new form of training.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 8

Triage X complete
Enjoyed it. The action was good and it had some surprisingly emotional stories. Lots of fan service, though most of the actual boobs out fan service is saved for 'in the bath exposition scenes' which I suppose is one way to make exposition less boring.

Assassins Pride episode 8 Mystery spots.

No Guns Life episode 8 Elaborating.

The Irishman (Film) Another great entry into the Scorsese filmography, and another exploration into the world of the mob with a focus on political intrigue. The de-aging wasn’t as jarring as I was expecting either and the cast give it their all.

After School Dice Club (English Dub) Episode 7

Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (English Dub) Episode 6

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World (English Dub) Episode 4

Kemono Michi: Rise Up (English Dub) Episode 7

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 7

Assassins Pride Episode 8
Mysterious goings-on.

Azur Lane Episode 8
At the center of it all.

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World Episode 9
Pointless and futile resistance.

No Guns Life Episode 8
Major revelation.

Azur Lane episode 8
Okay I saw people mentioning Hironori Tanaka was AD for this episode and damn was it good. Even brought in the talented Weilin Zhang and chin master Nakaya Onsen on key animation. May check out episode 4 as well since that was a solo by Enishi Oshima.

Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure episodes 39-40

Kemono Michi: Rise Up episode 9

Stars Align episode 8
Kazuki Akane said trans rights!

From Wednesday:
ORESUKI: Are You the One Who Loves Me? (Japanese audio) - Episode 9

From Today:
Dr. STONE (Japanese audio) - Episode 22
Fire Force (Japanese audio) - Episodes 10-12

Motivational screencap of the day:
ay4ECUNh.png

Another_-_Hhnngg.gif

Space Dandy s2 eps 8-10
8 = A close encounter.
9 = Dance off, bro!
10 = Fake love?
8 was my fav this time with it's bizarreness, the other 2 were quite fun.

Special 7 ep 8
Claustrophobic episode.

Fairy Gone s1 p2 e8
Now there's a clear threat for the protagonists to stop, this is much better. Although it was a bit spoilt by Marlya and Free making a stupid decision at the end. "Oh, I'm the key to the destruction of the world I'll just send my colleague away and then wonder off from where I was". Also Wolfran found her quite easily!

Stars Align ep 8
What is normal?

No Guns Life ep 8
The truth is revealed.

Outburst Dreamer Boys ep 9
School cultural festival.

Dr. STONE episode 22 Treasure of friendship?

Fire Force episode 19 The Terror that lurks in the depths.

Food Wars! The Fourth Plate episode 8 Squids and silk.

Null Peta episode 9 Flying and frying.

Outburst Dreamer Boys episode 9 Dressing up.

True Cooking Master Boy episode 8 Critical key.

Robocop (Film) One of my favourite films is given a nice new Arrow Video release with three cuts of the film. It is a missed opportunity, though, that they didn’t use this licence as a means to break into the 4K market as other smaller labels like Vinegar Syndrome have.

Myriad Colors Phantom world episodes 1-5

Back