Your viewing journal

Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
Are You Lost? Episode 3
Creating makeshift necessities, plus more survival facts.

Magical Sempai Episode 3
More dumb fun. Seriously though, just how much more stupid can she and her antics get.

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World Episode 16
Another intriguing episode. Now I'm even more curious about why Kanna seems to be at the center of the current events.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 16 Head rubs for Sawamura.

Are you Lost? episode 3 Master of survival.

Black Clover episode 92 Some impressive action this episode.

Magical Sempai episode 3 Wazuma time.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Blu Ray Rewatch) episodes 1-14

farzam1999

Hunter
Monday, July 8th to Sunday, July 14th.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Episodes 20-28 [Blu-ray] (Funny show, I really enjoyed it! - to be honest before I even started, I actually thought that Kyon was a side character, he was basically the MC)
Baccano! - Episode 1 [Blu-ray] (Well, that was already violent)
Miru Tights - Episode 10

WMD

Hunter
Monday, July 8th to Sunday, July 14th.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Episodes 20-28 [Blu-ray] (Funny show, I really enjoyed it! - to be honest before I even started, I actually thought that Kyon was a side character, he was basically the MC)
Baccano! - Episode 1 [Blu-ray] (Well, that was already violent)
Miru Tights - Episode 10
Haruhi is such a good and inventive show! Personally I thought the movie was even better than the series!

Bacano! is also an excellent show! So many mad characters and really cool storytelling style.

farzam1999

Hunter
Haruhi is such a good and inventive show! Personally I thought the movie was even better than the series!

Bacano! is also an excellent show! So many mad characters and really cool storytelling style.
I'm looking forward to the Haruhi film, I hear it's really good.

After the first episode, there's a lot going on, but it has caught my interest so far.

Luna

Stand User
Also, it has the Gymnopédies in the soundtrack. (Which happens to be my favorite piece of classic music.)

farzam1999

Hunter
Which order did you watch it in? There's like 5 or something. I just went with the order on the discs which is in-Universe chronological order, but might try the original TV release order next time I watch it.
I was torn between chronological and broadcast order. But went with chronological, not only because it was my first viewing, but also because that's how they were arranged on the disc. So if I had gone with broadcast, I had to change discs almost between every episode.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Astra Lost in Space (Japanese audio) - Episode 3
Demon Lord, Retry? (Japanese audio) - Episode 3
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? (Japanese audio) - Episode 3
Isekai Cheat Magician (Japanese audio) - Episode 2

On-Going Simulcasts from Autumn 2018 & Spring 2019 Season - 4 titles:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 14 of 26
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 14 of 25
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 37 of 39 up-to-date (ep 38 & 39 delayed to 28th July)
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 15 of 26

Summer 2019 Season - 14 titles:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - 2 of 13 up-to-date
Astra Lost in Space - 3 of 12 up-to-date
Cop Craft - 1 of 12
Demon Lord, Retry? - 3 of 12 up-to-date
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - 1 of 12 up-to-date
Dr. STONE - 2 of 24 up-to-date
Given - 1 of 12? up-to-date
Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? - 1 of 12
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? - 3 of 12 up-to-date
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 2 of 12 up-to-date
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - 1 of 12 up-to-date
Isekai Cheat Magician - 1 of 12 up-to-date
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - 3 of 12 up-to-date
VINLAND SAGA - 3 of 24 up-to-date (ep 4 due 28th July)

D1tchd1gger

Time-Traveller
Astra Lost in Space ep 2
Decathlon to the rescue.

Dumbbells ep 2
Can't wait to see the next Barnold Shortsinator film 😅

KINMOZA! Eps 11 & 12
Christmas/New Year and a new school year/a musical. The musical bit was great, especially Aya's part, the VA has a nice singing voice.
Overall it was a little all over the place. Some of the comedy didn't land with me and some episodes didn't flow that well. I know it's an adaptation of a 4-koma a sketch show feel is sort of inevitable, but K-On never felt like a 4-koma because the sketches were joined together fairly well.
6/10
Might give season 2 a go at some point, but not straight away.

Mr L

School Idol
Back Street Girls (dub) - Episodes 1 to 3

I admit I got curious about this when a friend mentioned tbe basic premise. Now I thought it was just another wacky crossdressing show but, oh, they went that far...

At its best, at has some good jibes at the nastiest parts of the idol industry. And at its worst, well I'm not saying you can't have a wachy TG premise, the show doesn't exactly pretend to be realistic but there certainly was a certain scene in episode 3 played for laughs that I really can't give the benefit of the doubt.

ActionFaust

Thousand Master
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime OVA - A fun addition to the series. Can't wait for season 2. 8/10

Konosuba OVAs
- More misadventures. May give the series a proper rewatch at some point. 7/10

Haibane Renmei
episodes 5-7

Macross Frontier episodes 6-9

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Astra Lost in Space episode 3 We take mystery...to space.

Demon Lord, Retry! episode 3 Putting on a different face.

How Heavy are the Dumbbells you Lift? episode 3 Caught in the act of cosplay?

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Blu Ray Rewatch) episodes 15-26 (Complete. Just as great on another rewatch, I love the cast and the world and for the most part the stand alone stories and the overarching Laughing Man story. The tachikoma centric stories are the only weak link for me-they’re cute but feel a bit lightweight.) 4.5/5

Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (English Dub) Episode 1-12 (Blu-ray version) (Complete)

Demon Lord, Retry! (English Dub) Episode 1

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? (English Dub) Episode 1

Astra Lost in Space Episode 3
Some quick thinking and more suspicions.

Demon Lord, Retry! Episode 3
This was a entertaining episode. Looks like KQ is going to be a fun character.

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Episode 3
Weight loss and dieting tips.

Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 2
Magic training and a overused "isekai" cliche.

"Guess what, You're ""Overpowered Magic Power could start a war/destroy the nation"". Where have I heard that before.