Your viewing journal

Spyro201 said:
xxXXmoomooXXxx said:
Spyro201 said:
Since my last post ive watched Code Geass 13- 23

I really hope the ending isnt ****-tastic. I hated the Suzaku romance with Euphemia. That is however the only thing thats stopped this show being 10/10. However, in episode 23 I had hope for an excellent ending with Lelouch acting alot like Light from Death Note.

I hope to see some heartless slaughter of Brittania or somethin' in the final episodes.

Btw// Sorry about all the spoiler tags its just; realy dont want anyone to have this story spoilt etc.

The Code Geass ending isn't what you expect but still enjoyable!!
R2 is also great (secound season)

Well holy **** that ending was good.

I've just finished Code Geass and srsly; that was amazing. I intended to continue my anime watching with Fullmetal Alchemist but; I dont think thats actually possible. I think i'm gonna have to start R2. Sadly though; it hasnt had many great reviews :( I hope it doesnt ruin the series.

//Anyone who cares; I just started the Picture Books too and... they're sexy. Anyone who likes thier ecchi; its worth looking at ;)

I've enjoyed R2 so far even though people have given it bad reviews D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only people who can turn off their brain or people with no brain can get a lot of enjoyment out of R2. The rest get too pissed off at Sunrise for butchering what was a 10/10 series. After the first episode, I went on lengthy forum rants about each episode until I dropped it after the 8th episode.

I feel there's a good chance Spyro will enjoy it.

While i agree that R2 was a step down from series 1, it was still a good series, even if it's not the ending everyone wanted.

Still Sunrise do have a habbit of doing that :D

On Topic, rewatching Gundam Seed atm

Finished Higurashi and I must say it's one of my favourite animes. I'm trying to get my pawns on series 2, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do so easily. It's a real shame that series 2 is not licensed for an english release yet. (if ever)

Re-watching Samurai 7 V1, 2, 3 & 4

It's been a productive day =)

I couldn't handle watching beyond the 1st disc. A woeful and plain stupid attempt at recreating The Seven Samurai. The characters had no depth, the short story of the film it was loosely based on was filled up with Naruto level filler and the action, including one man cutting a gigantic spaceship in half with only a sword, made me rollmy eyes. Gonzo ****** up badly, in my eyes at least.

Aion said:
I feel there's a good chance Spyro will enjoy it.

Joke/No Joke?

I'm not gonna go into R2 with an overally pessimistic attitude assuming its going to be terrible. At the end of the day things such as anime comes down to opinion.

To your surprise Aion, i'm not as stupid as you'd belive I am ;)

It wouldn't prove your stupidity if you rated R2 highly as there are plenty of people who gave both the first and second season 10/10. R2 actually has a higher average score on MAL than the first season. My assumption is that, because R2 had lots more fan service and far less in the way of logical plot twists, the majority of anime fans enjoyed it more because it strained their minds less and increased their horny level.

I don't understand most anime fans...or rather, I understand that most are pleased as long as they see boobs and action and that prevents me from being able to think like them and see things from their perspective.

Aion said:
It wouldn't prove your stupidity if you rated R2 highly as there are plenty of people who gave both the first and second season 10/10. R2 actually has a higher average score on MAL than the first season. My assumption is that, because R2 had lots more fan service and far less in the way of logical plot twists, the majority of anime fans enjoyed it more because it strained their minds less and increased their horny level.

I don't understand most anime fans...or rather, I understand that most are pleased as long as they see boobs and action and that prevents me from being able to think like them and see things from their perspective.

Well personally, if I want fan service, then i'll watch some ecchi or somethin'. If i'm after some serious buisness show, then it doesnt interest me. I doubt R2 will live up to Season 1, but i'll probably enjoy it.

Rocket Girls. For a lower ranking series it is quite fun. The story is about Yukari who goes to the Solomon Islands looking for her dad and ends up as an astronaut.

Welcome to the NHK volume 6. Well for these last episodes a lot of the fun has gone and been replaced by more serious stuff. A good series over all although without the comedy this would really have been depressing.

I finished off Xam'd: Lost Memories. If you can understand and explain what happened in the last four episodes you WIN. I was loving it until near the end when it just turned into a typical BONES ending.

Haibane Renmei

Finished this the day before yesterday. Despite being 6-7 years old, the visuals are some of the best I have ever seen. I personally enjoyed NieA_7 more than this but thats because I'm more of a comedy man than a drama man. I didn't think much of Rakka but Reki was a very intriguing and fascinating character. There are a few subtle similarities between ABe's works but I can't put a finger on them. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a laid-back or/and stylish (short) series.

Me-Mania said:
There are a few subtle similarities between ABe's works but I can't put a finger on them. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a laid-back or/and stylish (short) series.
Laid-backness and a inclusion of psychological and philosophical themes. That's what I see on everything ABe's done I've read / watched so far.

Lain would be my favourite ABe work, although I really liked Haibane as well.

Me-Mania said:
Haibane Renmei

Finished this the day before yesterday. Despite being 6-7 years old, the visuals are some of the best I have ever seen. I personally enjoyed NieA_7 more than this but thats because I'm more of a comedy man than a drama man. I didn't think much of Rakka but Reki was a very intriguing and fascinating character. There are a few subtle similarities between ABe's works but I can't put a finger on them. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a laid-back or/and stylish (short) series.
Never watched it >_>
Does it have good reviews

Back