Your viewing journal

Dororo Episode 21
Eve of war and returning to where everything began.

Strike the Blood III Episode 5

Yatogame-chan Observation Diary Episode 9
Cute things and Golden balls.

Attack on Titan Season 2 [Rewatch] episodes 8-12 [End] - With a good handle on developing more of the side characters and with plenty of great reveals as well as great direction and production this is easily one of my favourite seasons of Attack on Titan. Time to give out a rare 10/10

Thanks Chie Yamazaki

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 episode 6 - And S3P2 continues to impress.

Last edited:
Dororo episode 21 Sibling slaughter.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki episode 9 Golden balls and oversleeping.

Miami Vice: Season Three episodes 3-10

Isekai Quartet (Japanese audio) - Episode 9
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN (Japanese audio) - Episode 6
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World (Japanese audio) - Episode 10

D8PLyH3W4AEeQDf

3PLkZGK.gif

On-Going Simulcasts from Autumn 2018 & Winter 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Dororo - 21 of 24 up-to-date
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 32 of 39 (33 this week)
The Rising of the Shield Hero - 21 of 25 (22 this week)

Spring 2019 Season - 14 titles:
Attack on Titan (Season 3 Part 2) - 6 of 10 (7 this week)
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 9 of 26 (10 this week)
Fairy Gone (Season 1) - 3 of 12 (6 eps behind, 10 this week)
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 9 of 26 (10 this week)
The Helpful Fox Senko-san - 5 of 12 (3 eps behind, 9 this week)
Isekai Quartet - 9 of 12 up-to-date
Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life (Season 1) - 7 of 13 (2 eps behind, 10 this week)
One Punch Man (Season 2) - 8 of 12 up-to-date
RobiHachi - 6 of 12 (3 eps behind)
Sarazanmai - 8 of 11 (9 this week)
ULTRAMAN - 13 of 13 Completed
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN - 6 of 13 (3 eps behind, 10 this week)
Wise Man's Grandchild - 8 of 12 (9 this week)
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 10 of 26 up-to-date

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 10 Reminiscing on conflicts of old.

Black Clover episode 86 More backstory, didn’t know it was filler but it’s alright.

Isekai Quartet episode 9 Test of courage.

One Punch Man 2nd Season episode 8 More fighting and so on.

Miami Vice: Season Three episodes 11-16

Last edited:
Was going to watch One Punch Man tonight, but apparently it's off for the tennis.

Gall Force: Earth Chapter OVA1

Oh dear. After how nice looking Rhea was, the huge drop in production quality here is a real disappointment. I've seen worse, for sure, but there are quite a number of scenes that barely look finished - it's like they only had the key frames completed, not the inbetweens.

That said, it was still watchable. Sandy's personality goes through a complete 360 degree rotation without much explanation (wouldn't it have been better to give Score some of her dialogue, as the Lufy equivalent?), and it would have been nice if they'd wrung a bit more drama out of the conflict between Sandy and the survivors living in the missile silo, but it does pack a lot into a fairly short runtime and clips along at a decent pace. As a bit of pulp hokum, I quite enjoyed it.

Hakumei and Mikochi (English Dub) Episode 2-12 + OVA (Complete)
This show is just so relaxing, charming and beautiful! That the concept reminds me of "The Borrowers". The animation and music are simply perfect and laid-back. The stories are all heart-warming and fairytale-like but also have a nice humour to it.
It often has the feeling of a picture book and has some well-made sequences with comic panels, which look very good! It just fits the rather slow-paced storyline. I really liked watching this show and it's one of those I would enjoy watching again. 3.5/5

Isekai Quartet Episode 9
YES YES YES. It's the beach episode. ✊😎 (Yeah). Bruh, that foreshadowing at the end tho...

Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! Episode 9
Good stuff again this week. Honestly... these girls and their random shenanigans, its just beyond ridiculous now. Seriously though, Fuso tradtion or not, who in their right mind would strip down to practically nothing and dry themselves with a towel out in the snow, And the whole thing with using a striker unit to clean a chimney is ludicrous, but on the other hand, at least it's entertaining.

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World Episode 10
Good episode. With their current situation, it's going to be interesting to see how they escape and find their way out of the cave, let alone get back to the surface.

Fruits Basket 1st Season episode 9

Isekai Quartet episode 9

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 9

Sarazanmai episode 8

FLCL Progressive episodes 4-6 [End] - The usual nonsense you'd expect from the original but more coherent I guess. I wasn't too much of a fan of the original but this one was pretty decent. Episode 5 was a visual treat. 7/10

Encouragement of Climb: Gift of Memories
OVA - An OVA released some time before Season 3 focusing on the characters pasts. A worthwhile addition to the series with some good character moments. 8/10

Over the last weekish watched Last Exile season 1. I enjoyed it but it probably won't live long in the memory and I found the main character weak and boring. He even states out loud he must undertake this mission because a stranger asked him to. He has no stake or reason to do anything and is largely just swept along. Blegh.

Also watched Yusibu. As a nonsense fan service comedy I enjoyed it. The dramatic action adventure finale was really well done. There were a couple of elements to do with the fan service that might be triggers for some so it won't be for everyone.

I've interspersed both with some random episodes of Azumanga Daioh because it's a faultless gentle piece of brilliance.

The Helpful Fox Senko-san (Japanese audio) - Episodes 6-7
The Rising of the Shield Hero (Japanese audio) - Episode 22
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN (Japanese audio) - Episode 7

On-Going Simulcasts from Autumn 2018 & Winter 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Dororo - 21 of 24 up-to-date
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 32 of 39 (33 this week)
The Rising of the Shield Hero - 22 of 25 up-to-date

Spring 2019 Season - 14 titles:
Attack on Titan (Season 3 Part 2) - 6 of 10 (7 this week)
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 9 of 26 (10 this week)
Fairy Gone (Season 1) - 3 of 12 (6 eps behind, 10 this week)
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 9 of 26 (10 this week)
The Helpful Fox Senko-san - 7 of 12 (2 eps behind)
Isekai Quartet - 9 of 12 up-to-date
Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life (Season 1) - 7 of 13 (2 eps behind, 10 this week)
One Punch Man (Season 2) - 8 of 12 up-to-date
RobiHachi - 6 of 12 (3 eps behind)
Sarazanmai - 8 of 11 (9 this week)
ULTRAMAN - 13 of 13 Completed
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN - 7 of 13 (2 eps behind, 10 this week)
Wise Man's Grandchild - 8 of 12 (1 ep behind)
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 10 of 26 up-to-date

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 22 A conference, some conflict and a nearly poisoned pastry.

Miami Vice: Season Three episodes 17-24 (Complete.)

Back