Your viewing journal

Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower

finally watched it, was kinda oddly paced but interesting for sure.. well animated as expected. More please. 8/10

Kiss Him, Not Me!
ep 7
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal ep 15-16

Last edited:
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge episodes 10-13 [End] - Another good season sadly let down by a mediocre ending and no sign of a S3. Still good fun with quirky characters and a great cast. 8/10

K-ON!
episode 1- Finally making a start on this series. I sure do love my Kirara and KyoAni series. Sadly Sentai's translation is pretty disgustingly bad and is making it pretty hard to watch. Hopefully the worst of it is over.

Symphogear AXZ episode 5

Last edited:
The Helpful Fox Senko-san (English Dub) Episode 4

Wise Man's Granchild (English Dub) Episode 6
Eh... I guess that's one way to blow of steam, but seriously though... Overkill much. That ending tho... wtf.

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 14

Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 7

The Helpful Fox Senko-san Episode 6
Video games and a costume change (Senko still looks adorable no matter what she wears).

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Episode 6 (Uncensored)

Wise Man's Grandchild episode 6
Non Non Biyori episodes 7-8
Last Exile - Fam The Silver Wing episodes 12-22 (complete)
I enjoyed this but its far too similar to the original Last Exile. Took me long enough to start it though.
Gankutsuo episode 1
Really not sure I like this. See how it goes but the art style is a bit annoying for me.

KINMOZA! ep 6
Shino and Alice are still a bit annoying and Karen is spoilt rich brat (we could have had a beach episode, but oh no she wanted to go to the mountains 😉). Nothing particularly funny happens either, not good for a comedy (although MAL also has it labelled as a Seinen! And it definitely ain't that). I might do an episode every now and then rather than binging and I might just finish the season.

YU-NO ep 7
A visit to the suspicious doctor at his creepy mansion.

One Punch Man s2 e6
The action continues.

Revisions (dub) eps 1-3
Intrigued to see where this goes after the reveal at the end of episode 3.
Other thoughts: the MC is annoying, but I guess possibly deliberately so due to what led him there. The CG characters are a bit up and down some times they look good and animated quite well other times they look plasticy and stiff. The mech suits look pretty good and so does the action.

KINMOZA! ep 6
although MAL also has it labelled as a Seinen! And it definitely ain't that
Seinen isn't so much of a genre as it's more of a demographic. The Manga Time Kirara magazines are all aimed at a seinen audience despite pretty much being CGDCT magazines. Similar series like Anime Yell, Laid Back Camp and Comic Girls are all seinen series as they run in Manga Time Kirara.

I always associate it with bloody sci-fi/fantasy action with or without a side order psychological musing: GitS, Psycho Pass, Goblin Slayer, Claymore, etc.
I see your point but yeah seinen really can't be defined to any one genre. Something as graphic as Berserk can share the same audience with a series as light hearted as Kinmoza. Funny how demographics work.

Finished Star Wars Rebels last night. Great fitting finale for the show. It had a shaky start back in season 1 but really grew into itself over the years and season 3 and 4 were awesome.

Also watched Castlevania season 1. Really enjoyed it too. Had no idea what to expect so just went along for the ride. It's essentially an extended prologue but a good set up for the main characters and the world.

Magus Bride, Your Lie in April, A Silent Voice, Nichijou and Black Butler.

Just a few of my favourite shounen series. ;)

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc episodes 2-5

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc episodes 2-5

Kill la kill 3 to 9 (rewatch)- I too am known to bury my compassion and bring out the whip. Luckily, you’re all model students. Tell your mam she’ll be proud

Baha baha basoul! (Bahamut:virgin soul) 1-24(complete) - I don’t know, seems people where more distraught the first time that dragon turned their country into a smoking crater of ash and nothing

Karakuri Circus 30 - the feels shuttle train continues along it’s tracks making me ask why I feel again

Sarazanmai ep 6
Ooh, exposition! And action. Good ep - feels like the end of the beginning. Things gon' get serious.

Fruits Basket (2019) ep 7
N'aww. Bittersweet ep.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind ep 30
Is it 30? or 31? I don't even know. At any rate, looks like we might finally be sorta getting some answers about Buchiaretti. I'd guess that a moment of time erasure at the point of his death combined with some Gold Experience shenanigans?
P.S. Sanctuary best British boy band

Senryuu Girl ep 7
Well this episode was all over the place. Some nice moments, but darn I thought I hallucinated parts of it.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu ep 7
Aha, we finally get to meet the main antagonist! And the morals committee person too.
Also featuring Nako as A Very Good Girl and Aru as unfortunately hilarious as ever. Also I was a bit indifferent about Sotoka in comparison to the other two at first but this was a strong ep from her.

Cowboy Bebop (dubbed-rewatch) Ep 7-13

Ace of the Diamond: Act II Ep 7

One Punch Man S2 Ep 6

Gundam Build Fighters Try Ep 1-4
With MCM next week, what better way to convince myself to blow more money on Gunpla's than to watch more Gunpla based Gundam. Hell yeah.

Ao-Chan Can’t Study! episode 7 Beach episode.

Fruits Basket (2019) episode 7 Akito makes their appearance. I’m curious as to how the character will fare in this adaptation.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu episode 7 It truly was a pool...of tears.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 30 Secco is just...disturbing.

Senryu Girl episode 7 Loving the rain and capturing rabbits.

City Hunter episodes 7-21

K-ON! episodes 2-4

Encouragement of Climb episodes 1-12 [End] - This is pretty nice. Gives off a similar vibe to Laid-Back Camp. 8/10

Encouragement of Climb
Special

Symphogear AXZ episodes 6-8

As a side note I've also decided to drop Gintama Season 1 as Crunchyroll's subtitles are making it really hard to enjoy it. I'll skip ahead to S2 in the hopes that the translation is better

Fruits Basket (2019) (English Dub) Episode 7
At last... Akito finally makes an appearance. It will be interesting to see how this adaption of them is handled.

Mitsuboshi Colors (English Dub) Episode 2

Ao-chan Can't Study Episode 7
Just your typical beach episode... well sort of.

Grisaia: Phantom Trigger The Animation Episode 2

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu Episode 7
A pool of puke and tears... Literally.

Senryu Girl Episode 7
The benefits that come with rainy days and capturing those "wascally wabbits".

Back