Your viewing journal

Dragon Slayer

Pokémon Master
The Rising of the Shield Hero (English Dub) Episode 10
Getting ready for the next wave and cleaning up another mess left by another Hero (again). I really have to give credit to Naofumi for being able to get Ren to realize the huge mess he "literally" left behind. As for Itsuki... well let's just say that thank's to his inflated ego/pride he clearly doesn't seem to realize his actions have consequences and has become blinded to the truth despite having it so clearly pointed out to him by Naofumi, so I guess you could say at least Naofumi tried on that part.

Kemurikusa Episode 10
Making preperations for the final fight. Some heart-to-heart girl talk and Rin's kemurikusa is finally unlocked.

Meiji Tokyo Renka Episode 10
This just proves that the power of "Love" can really conquer anything.

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 10
I guess eating your meals together can make the food even more delicious.

Virtual-san Looking Episode 10

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
My Roommate is a Cat episode 10 More wholesome goodness.

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 10 Some more welcome world-building.

Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden episodes 4-12 (Complete. A nice little series about an Combat Android come housemaid and her interactions with others including the token protagonist who was decent though a bit bland.

The rest of the cast were fine asides from the perverse teacher who was just odd. There are some darker undertones as the series progresses and I hear things get darker in the second season so I’m curious to see what happens then.) 3.5/5

ActionFaust

Vampire Ninja
Slow Start episode 12 [End] - Another nice Manga Time Kirara series. While it doesn't stand out too much from most series it was still nice to see the friendship between the main characters. Also quite interesting that this is CloverWorks first production (aside from Franxx in the same season) and boy it sure is a power move to give a slice of life series such energetic animation. 7/10

Adam-M

Thousand Master
My Roomate is a Cat episode 10

Rising of The Shield Hero episode 10

Kaguya-sama - Love is War episode 1
I wanted to go back and catch up on a series from this season that I passed on at the time, but its the three episode rule for me on this one.

Neil.T

Railgun
Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden . . . I hear things get darker in the second season so I’m curious to see what happens then.
I thought the second season was really poor, personally — except the last episode, which was utter s**t. 😅
Literally the worst anime ending I've ever seen.

Arveene

School Idol
A Certain Magical Index ep 22
I'm curious about what Hamazura and Takitsubo are going to be doing from here out, because their continued inclusion seems a little forced. I get that they don't want to abandon the people that helped them, but it's a little bit of a stretch of logic in comparison to the perennially-involved Touma and Accelerator. I guess they're basically the "normal" people just trying to make things a little better?

Shield Hero ep 10
Linking episodes, linking episodes, la la la. Some things are beginning to get a bit clearer, some are about to get muddier. The animation and art is still good and it's still adapting well though so even the nothing episodes are reasonable to watch.

Kemurikusa ep 10
This ep went from 0 to 100 very quickly. I've posted before that I expect Ritsu at least to die during this show. Looks likely that she and Rina both will. I'd like to see them survive but narratively I'd say it's unlikely (SO many death flags). The emotional farewell was well handled, and it looks like we're going to get an infodump before any big battle. And maybe Rin will actually realise what she's feeling?

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
I thought the second season was really poor, personally — except the last episode, which was utter s**t. 😅
Literally the worst anime ending I've ever seen.
Big oof. Might put off watching the sequel for a bit then.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
The Promised Neverland (Japanese audio) - Episode 10
The Rising of the Shield Hero (Japanese audio) - Episode 10

Arveene

School Idol
Girly Air Force ep 10
I'll give this show credit - it's rare that I can only make the vaguest of predictions for upcoming events in anime. Particularly for the more generic light novel adaptations. And outside of a vague "well clearly America's going to do something to screw this up which will probably result in Kei/Gripen powering up to save everyone... ish?" idea I really don't have much of an idea.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Girly Air Force episode 10 Prepping for a major battle.

The Promised Neverland episode 10 Despair and determination.

Miss Hokusai (Film) An episodic sort of film which had some very pleasing visuals and told some decent stories but left very little lasting effect on me. A shame really as the CE is very impressive. Maybe I’ll appreciate it more with a rewatch. 3/5

Mobile Suit Gundam I (Film) This film did a solid job of condensing the first 13 or so episodes of the series into a film without it feeling too crammed or rushed. The reanimated scenes were a nice touch as well. 3.5/5

Dragon Slayer

Pokémon Master
A Certain Magical Index (English Dub) Episode 20

The Quintessential Quintuplets (English Dub) Episode 7

Dimension High School Episode 10
Well this certainly took an interesting turn of events.

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 5

Girly Air Force Episode 10
Making preparations for the upcoming mission. IMO I still don't trust Rhino, she's way to shifty and it almost appears as if she's hiding something. Is it just me or did that ending not just start screaming "Death Flag".

Kakegurui×× Episode 10
I'm not even the least bit surprised that Yumeko made that look so simple.

The Promised Neverland Episode 10
The never ending despair continues.

The Quintessential Quintuplets Episode 10
School trip shenanigans and some serious talks for all.

Adam-M

Thousand Master
The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 10
Girly Air Force episode 10
The Promised Neverland episode 10
This was the first episode that I actually enjoyed - and didn't make me feel overly weird about the stupidly high position of their mouths. Usually I only watch it because I want to see how it ends and there's nothing else I watch on a Thursday.
Kaguya-Sama: Love is War episodes 2-5