Your viewing journal

Endro! (English Dub) Episode 1

Megalo Box (English Dub) Episode 7

Radiant (English Dub) Episode 14

Fairy Tail Episode 294
Episode title says it all.

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno Episode 5
Ehh... What the F did I just watch. Ueno that's just disgusting.

Mysteria Friends Episode 3
The fanservice is strong with this one, but in a harmless way.

School Babysitters OVA

The Magnificent Kotobuki Episode 4
I don't know why but it felt like I was watching an episode of Girl's und Panzer but with fighter planes with what sounded like background music playing from one of the old Indiana Jones films (especially juring the canyon chase scene).

Last edited:

Girls with Guns

Dragon Knight
SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online ep7-8

Definite improvement now that we're back into the game, although I can't see my overall opinion of the show changing much from 'watchable, but very lightweight'. Part of me feels like there are better things I could be spending time on, but I don't dislike it enough to drop it so close to the end.

I forgot I was watching this one too, and am right at the same episode as you. I was actually liking it OK until this second game started, but now with 2 cutesy little characters on the same team, I can barely stomach it anymore. I was only watching this one to see if I wanted to keep going with adding Aniplex SAO LE releases to my collection with this series, and sadly I don't think so.

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
That’s fair. It doesn’t bother me as much as some of the other character quirks that have turned up lately, but it does feel like the show has suddenly turned into Girls Und Panzer for no readily apparent reason.

Umiko

School Idol
Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War Episode 4
Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 17
Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji Episode 4 lol Kofuki... milk (fish) stew... ewwwwwwww.
The Quintessential Quintuplets Episode 4
Boogiepop and Others Episode 6
Mysteria Friends Episode 3

/umiko

Asaid16

Completely Average High School Student
Psycho Pass episodes 18-22 (Complete)
gave it 9 out of 10 and is one of my favourites now. Will start season 2 soon though I havent heard many good things about it.

Ore Monogatari episodes 2-7, was sure that with 24 episodes, this show would have a lot of drama but glad its not too bad, I prefer it to stay wholesome.

Neon Genesis Evangelion episode 24So this dude just came and went all in one episode and he's an angel?,was getting yaoi vibes throughout, that hyuuga dude really likes Misato huh,he be doing the most for her. I wonder how all this will be wrapped up in two episodes,theres still so much I dont understand and this episode has just had me asking more questions

Star Twinkle Precure episode 1, been wanting to get into this franchise and to my surprise, a new season just started yesterday, was told I could just jump straight in with this one. Liking it so far.

Dororo episode 5, Feel sorry for the girl, she has no choice but still, stuff like that anger me so much, feel sorry for Hyakkimaru as well, how will he get his leg back I wonder

Mob Psycho 100 S2 episode 5, one of the very few times where I believe the hype for an episode and I end up satisfied. The animation was brilliant and the story telling too.

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime episode 18, Story is picking up again, next episode will be good.

D1tchd1gger

Flame Haze
Chihayafuru eps 17-19
More tournament drama.

Karakuri Circus ep 15
Back to Masaru. The story feels so disjointed. After the initial few shows the cast split up, but until now the episodes concentrated heavily on one character rather than go back and forth between their different stories. Also Masaru's story just took a turn for the, even more, ridiculous as well!

Dororo ep 5
We meet the woman who is with Hyakkimaru in a few shots in the OP. I thought that she was a grown up Dororo, but no!

Mob Psycho 100 s2 e5
Another great episode. A bit of a psychological battle and then....😮
As episode of the year was a category for the awards I thought I would tag the ones I thought worthy with a code I can search for at the end of the year: AUKNAEOTYC

EDIT:
Kemono Friends s2 e4
House hunting.

Chihayafuru eps 20-22
Exams and more tournaments.

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Dororo episode 5 Hoo boy this was pretty saddening to watch, knowing the series I can’t see the ending being a happy one, bittersweet at most.

Mob Psycho 100 II episode 5 Visually stunning and pretty unnverving.

Also watched Red Dwarf Series VI.

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online (English Dub) Episode 1-12 (Complete)
A decent and fun spin-off series with a likable cast of characters set in the world of GGO. A show that has plenty of action throughout which is further enhanced with some very good animation. 3.5/5

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (English Dub) Episode 15

Dororo Episode 5
Yep called it. Poor girl having to go that far, having to see something like that makes me sick to my stomach.

Pastel Memories Episode 5

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 18
Preparing for the incoming danger. Looks like next week we're about to get slimes version of "the fight against the White Whale from Re Zero", but with a Charybdis instead.

ActionFaust

Combat Butler
BanG Dream Season 2 episode 5 - The Pastel Palettes episode with a cameo by the third Raise a Suilen member.
Screenshot_20190205-020813_HIDIVE.jpg

Mob Psycho 100 II episode 5 - Studio Bones went OFF on this episode. Episode of the year potential.

Mysteria Friends episode 3

The Promised Neverland episode 4

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War episode 4

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 18

The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 4

Finally caught up on the past week lol

D1tchd1gger

Flame Haze
Chihayafuru eps 23-25 (complete)
A fun and informative show about the competitive playing of a Japanese card game, called Karuta (the type of game is called uta-garuta, poetry Karuta). Although there's plenty of the usual sports show tropes of practicing hard and team play is great, there's lots of subtle elements of psychology such as self doubt and obsession. There's also a subtle love triangle (a rectangle if you add in Karuta itself 😅). The characters are all quite charming and each one has their own style of play which makes the matches interesting, although one part of the plot that was weird to me was that the main girl is a Class A player and another constantly struggles to make the move from B to A, yet the MC constantly makes mistakes and comes upon people using different tactics which throw her. Makes it seem she just fluked her way to the top grade.
The art (especially the eyes, the pupils are too high which makes the characters look like they are always glancing upwards) and animation aren't anything to write home about. The animation does have its moments, especially with the old gust of wind moments.
I really liked it, on to the next season!
8/10

Last edited:

Asaid16

Completely Average High School Student
Have no fear: all will be explained in the final two episodes.

*winks at everyone else who has already seen Evangelion* ;)

I have a feeling I'm still gonna be confused by the end of it 😅. There are a couple of movies but I'm not sure how many of them are relevant to the story. Will have to find out.