Your viewing journal

britguy

Za Warudo
Gankutsuou Episodes 1-8

I remember watching the first 2 episodes or so on DVD way back, and really being bored of it, glad AL forced me to give it another shot. Really enjoying the pacing and the characters in this. Intrigued to see just how things are going to pan out.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club-Episodes 5-12 (Complete)

tumblr_mrm4crzoCO1rqa93do1_500.gif

I feel an apology is probably in order, to @thedoctor2016 and anyone else who likes Free!. I've said some things about it, things are aren't necessarily positive or nice, and after actually watching it, I can happily say that Free! is a great show. Like, I can't actually remember the last time I've sat down and watched 8 episodes of the same show in one day and I wouldn't have predicted that Free! of all things would be the kind of show to get me hooked like it did. The characters were great and I really enjoyed the story and found myself quite invested. It was a tad melodramatic, but I think that just made it more fun to watch. Pair that with the usual fantastic animation and sound that you expect from KyoAni, and it makes for a hell of a watch. If i did have a complaint, it's that I feel both Nagisa and Gou got short changed in the character department. Gou especially felt like she had nothing to do and had quite little bearing on the plot and didn't have a lot to her character. Nagisa, despite being my favourite out the group, also felt lacking in depth in comparison to everyone one else, and was mostly just there for comedic relief. That aside though, I'd very much recommend the show; thoroughly enjoyable.

Bleach-Episode 279

Really no need for this episode to be 10 minutes of recap. I think the audience knows and remembers who the Visored are, considering they've been in the show since Season 6 (This episode is from Season 14)

Last edited:

Arbalest

黒い剣士
So i made a start on catching up with Hayate no Gotoku recently with the missus and there has been a lot of good episodes. I had no idea Nabeshin actually played a part in some of it as well, which was fun. he's always great to see.
Also, Kizanaiver is a think that i like very much but can't explain why.

mrclt1994

Hunter
The Seven Deadly Sins -Signs of Holy War- episode 1

More SDS and a more pervy Meliodas. Enjoyed it none the less. I like the OP although, still prefer the S2 OPs.

Orgun

Dragon Knight
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt - December Sky

Thunderbolt works well as a mini movie and it still holds up well on a second viewing. One of the best mecha anime of the last few years.

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - Episode 20

Galactic Drifter Vifam - Episodes 34 & 35

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
Bleach-Episodes 280-283

I always hate when this show gives characters back stories and depth moments before they're killed off. Invest me in the characters whilst they're still relevant, I couldn't really care that much when I know they're going to die in the next scene.

BanzaiJedi

Pokémon Master
Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia ep 9. This show was never good but this episode was truly disgusting. The MC has become a complete a***hole, the way he treated Aine was terrible and showing images of the girls naked to the class was even worse. Then it's topped off with a sexual assault. Utterly reprehensible.

Mobile Suit Gundam ep 17-19. More lectures on how to be a good member of society.

sweetness and lightning ep 9. Damn, this one got me right in the feels.

The Highschool Life of a Fudanshi ep 9. Fujoshi are both terrifying and awesome.

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia ep 9. This show was never good but this episode was truly disgusting. The MC has become a complete a***hole, the way he treated Aine was terrible and showing images of the girls naked to the class was even worse. Then it's topped off with a sexual assault. Utterly reprehensible.

Reminds me of the main character of Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero. Boy that guy (in Aesthetica) was a complete dick to the girls, effectively the worst MC I've seen in anime so far.

Buzzkillington

Za Warudo
Bleach-Episodes 280-283

I always hate when this show gives characters back stories and depth moments before they're killed off. Invest me in the characters whilst they're still relevant, I couldn't really care that much when I know they're going to die in the next scene.
Could be worse, there's a point where they kill off a character in one episode, and then spend the entire next episode giving you their backstory yakno, after they're dead lol dunno if you're past that point yet but you must be damn close.

Anyhoo, one of my friends was over and I was subjected to more Love Live, it was painful and I'm not entirely sure if I'll ever fully recover.

Last edited:

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
Gonna Be The Twin Tail!-Episodes 1 and 2

This is a silly, silly show.

Berserk (2016)-Episode 10

Jesus, this show is getting nuts. Shame that's only going to be a single cour, things are just ramping up but it'll be over in a couple more episodes.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable-Episode 23

I'm a little confused, does Kira have 2 stands?

Bleach-Episodes 283 and 284

Could be worse, there's a point where they kill off a character in one episode, and then spend the entire next episode giving you their backstory yakno, after they're dead lol dunno if you're past that point yet but you must be damn close.

Literally these 2 episodes :p

Last edited:

bailey1985

Vampire Ninja
The Vision of Escaflowne ep 1 - 3 I wanted to try the series out before deciding if I want to order it , I've decided I will .
Berserk 2016 ep 10
Momokuri ep 19 - 20

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Berserk Harder ep10

Diamond is Unbreakable ep23

Watching these two episodes back to back was an experience so manly, I instantly grew a beard. Then I remembered I already have one, but still.

I'm a little confused, does Kira have 2 stands?

The tank is just Killer Queen's special attack. It's pretty op, but he is basically this part's Dio, so it's hardly surprising.

britguy

Za Warudo
Gankutsuou Episodes 9-17

Excellent show, things have seemingly come to a head now and the revelations and motivations, though somewhat predictable, have been laid out well. Interested to see where the final part of the story goes, though I have my suspicions that that Franz will take Alberts place in the duel, and perhaps even die, seeing as he is in love and all