Your Favourite/Most Visited Website

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
Seeing as we all (I presume) use the internet alot, we have sites that we visit on a regular, or even daily basis. I have one site I visit every day, and that is The Spoony Experiment.

http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/

I got linked to it when a friend wanted to show me Final Fantasy VIII being ripped apart. The videos were funny as hell and Spoony has over 1 hour of content where he just tears it a new one. Upon reading his reviews of various movies and games, as well as insight on nerd culture in general, I found his musings to be quite interesting or hilarious.

So what website(s) do you visit every day? I'm quite interested to see what people say because I'm nosy like that, but being shown new websites might a good idea for all of us.

Must admit that I dont actually dedicate myself to lots of websites.
My most common sites are Hotmail, deviant art, AUKN and youtube (Although I check facebook at times.)

AUKN and http://wakachan.org/. If no new content is forthcoming on either of these I'll head to 4chan as a final resort.

(Ya hear that constant 50+ lurkers? Unless you wanna turn me into another of anon's legion I suggest you get posting and give me something to do!)

Not MSN. Hence why it takes me so long to reply to e-mails.

AUKN and Anime League. Followed by play, playusa, axelmusic, deepdiscount, bookdepository, second spin, apple, movietyme, amazon, up1, bowsports, gnasfiled, PVP, LFG and yafgc. Right seems I mostly visit places to by crap or are related to my hobbies.

First things first: Whedonesque, IMDb.
Usually get here not long after: Aint It Cool News, TV By The Numbers, Cracked, io9, Anime News Network.
Michael Jackson news: TMZ.

Yeah, mainly entertainment news. Discovered Cracked fairly recently, so I've been using that when bored. Some hilarious writers on there. The TV ones are a lot more interesting during proper TV seasons. AICN is just movie news and I just use IMDb for its forums. The only one that's an instinct to go onto when I'm on a computer is Whedonesque.

Shout outs go to: Television Without Pity and IGN. Feel like I'm forgetting something, though!

Up until recently when Blizzard delivered the killing blow to the game what was World of Warcraft, www.worldofraids.com

Used to check this daily, now i dont really have an special or favorate places on the inernet.

Thesweetscience.com

After I've checked my mail, it's straight onto that site.

boxingscene.com is great for boxing news.

Then, obviously here.

Back