Yotsuba&!

Link100p

Great Teacher
Finished the first four volumes of this the other day and I enjoyed the whole thing very much. It's by the same guy that did Azumanga Daioh. Anyone else read it?

My favourite manga. It's made me laugh more than any other manga.
It's the art that makes it awesome though. Yotsuba's expressions are brilliant!

Vol.5 is in the post now and i'm really looking forward to it!

I love it but I don't know what's going on with volume 6. Apparently it was released in early February but I can't find it anywhere.

Sy said:
I love it but I don't know what's going on with volume 6. Apparently it was released in early February but I can't find it anywhere.

Having the same problem and I pre-ordered it. May be it is just a casualty of the ADV thing, and will be released late.

Well there we go. ADV screw everyone over again by delaying volume 6 indefinitely without giving any reason whatsoever. There is a damaging lack of communication between ADV and thier potential market and I'm pretty sick of it. Apparently when Yotsuba is released it sells well so I can't see why these unexplained delays keep happening and if there is a good reason then why keep everyone in the dark including places that were expecting to sell it?

I hope to god we don't have another 2 year(?) wait again...

I tried ordering Yotsuba!& vol. 1 but it was out of stock on the book depository so I just gave up. Think I'll go back to trying to get a hold of it soon, though. Everyone is always raving about it!

Sy, I was wondering what had happened as I had been waiting nearly 4 months now for volume 6. I also heard on another forum I visit that some people that recently tried to order it were put on a 2 month waiting list.

Citizengeek, grab it as soon as you can it is a great series, no giant robots, no loli stuff, just a great story about a little kid and her friends and family.

CitizenGeek said:
I tried ordering Yotsuba!& vol. 1 but it was out of stock on the book depository so I just gave up. Think I'll go back to trying to get a hold of it soon, though. Everyone is always raving about it!

I second Dracos in getting it soon before it's unavailable, it's just so delightful, well worth a little bit of hunting. Check the Bookdepository again, they re-stock regularly, and last time I looked they had it. What about secondary shopping options at amazon? or even Play.

I am wondering if ADV will get vol. 6 out at all. It should of been out months ago.

Whilst it's frustrating that Yotsuba& has stalled again, the Japanese release is only a couple of volumes ahead, so in a way it's not so bad. I'm sure the 6th volume will be out sometime, in the mean-time, just buy yourself a revoltech Yotsuba and twiddle your thumbs a little more.

As you may tell by looking to the left, I like this series. I have the first five volumes (they're on the bookshelf in front of me). It's a funny and relaxing series. Tis nice to read something where there isn't tragic loss, or unrequited love every now and again :p

Back