Yoshi no Zuikara Volume 1 Review

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
From the creator of Barakamon comes a new series! Protagonist Tohno Naruhiko is a struggling mangaka who finds himself moving into a new genre for his latest work, but will he be able to make it big with something so different to his usual stories?

Continue reading...

Haven't read the article yet, but interested to see the high score. Bought it on Bookwalker as I needed a new title to help with my rank and I liked the Barakumon anime. I haven't got round to reading it yet, so will read the article later.

Reporting back - and yes, totally agree that this is another good title from mangaka Satsuki Yoshino - and a fascinating look into the creative processes that go into making a manga, laced with all those touches of humour and insight that make Barakamon such a compelling read!

Reporting back - and yes, totally agree that this is another good title from mangaka Satsuki Yoshino - and a fascinating look into the creative processes that go into making a manga, laced with all those touches of humour and insight that make Barakamon such a compelling read!

Happy to hear you enjoyed it too! I definitely need to pick up Barakamon myself finally so I can see more of the mangaka's work...

Back