X/1999 anyone on here read it?

IanC

Adventurer
Thinking of strating to collect this manga, (hey its by CLAMP, i cant be a CLAMP fanboy if i dont get everything theyve done :p )

Any one on hereread any of it, whats it like?

I know its currently on hold...

It's great! Nothing like the appalling X-movie :wink:
I would recommend you start with Tokyo Babylon, it's the story before what happens in X/1999, but you don't have to, I just recommend you read both :D

Have you seen the series? The movie is... well I enjoyed it so moo... but I was 15 at the time... I watched it to death... but the series. Fuuma went to HOT school! Yes! Hmm...

I'll stop.

I just finished the tokyo babylon manga (cries) the film was... crap. But the series is fantastic! I can't find the manga, but i would buy it if i could.

ive seen the movies and seire and the seire is great but the movies lack. really want to read the manga tho sounds like it rocks.

FY

Hi! I liked the X1999 manga, in fact the artwork in the anime looked really great. I really loved the Tokyo Babylon series too, both manga and anime.

CLAMP have a really pretty style. I really love RG Veda most of all. The hair is wonderful! CLAMP have released so many amazing titles, too...wonder if I've read/seen them all yet?

Re: FY

cercia said:
Hi! I liked the X1999 manga, in fact the artwork in the anime looked really great. I really loved the Tokyo Babylon series too, both manga and anime.

CLAMP have a really pretty style. I really love RG Veda most of all. The hair is wonderful! CLAMP have released so many amazing titles, too...wonder if I've read/seen them all yet?

Hmm...have you read Suki? Legal Drug?

Hi

No and no, sexy bishonen-san! But that new anime of "Tsubasa" looks nice. (Always preferred the Rayearth TV series to the 3 OAVs).

Better get back to the point...X1999. Something was supposed to happen in that year, right? I liked the blind goddess. "Glass earth Shatters!" And then they set up these barriers and fight in the city...it was all good. Yeah, I couldn't easily forget the characters in the movie, even though it was so-so. I think the original separate issues of the first X1999 were really well-laid out. I was thinking about reading the whole series at some point.

Back