Wish me luck! ^_^

Mini Mariah

Straw Hat Pirate
Well AUKN I've filled out the application form and I am auditioning for X Factor! 0:

I don't like the show very much but I've been told so many times that I have a singing voice so I figure, why not try out? Wont do me any harm =D So yeah, I'll need plenty of luck before the 1st of April. I'm just hoping I wont get too nervous and make a fool of myself on TV xD

So AUKN, anyone wanna join me? lol ^^

Wow... good luck!

Keeping in mind I have never heard your singing voice, my only advice to you would be take any criticism well. If you don't then the editors will mix footage of you in with overdramatic music and close ups and weird colour filters.

Yeah... good luck! =D

Here's hoping for the best! :D
And don't worry too much about them not liking your voice. It's common for these type of shows to reject the better singers... Gawd knows why... ;)
Go get them!

McIcy said:
Are you serious.... I applaud your bravery

What are you gonna sing???

I'm deciding between Whistle Down the wind by Tina Arena, Out of the Blue by Delta Goodrem or something else.

Imc87 said:
I just hope your one of the good ones and not one of the really bad people that think they can sing.

I hope not! :? I've always been told I can sing from an early age, and I've done a few local competitions and a few musicals, that should mean something lol ^_^

Epsy said:
Keeping in mind I have never heard your singing voice, my only advice to you would be take any criticism well. If you don't then the editors will mix footage of you in with overdramatic music and close ups and weird colour filters.

I always take critisism well, to be honest, I wouldn't mind what happens so long as I get a hug from Sharon Osbourne xD I might post some voice clips if I can, so I can get judgement from you guys before the big day o.o

Thanks for all the luck guys ^_^

If you become famous you better still talk to us all here :p

You will have to show a picture of yourself on here so we all know who we will be cheering for and good luck.

Back