• Eclair (Kiddy grade)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangaminx

Stand User
Heres the 10 female "wildcard" characters who can be voted for all week! The top two will go through to compete in the tournament.

She may not have a chance of coming top given that I don't think many people here have seen the series, but Kino is just such a great character that I must cast my vote for her.

i vote for kino as she is very independent and can look after her self and she is different (in a good way) from all the other. i also vote kinos as the seire is very good and she fits into it very well.

Mangaminx said:
Voted for Priss! even though she is a traitor *coughs* (some of you who talk to me will understand ;) )

lol, I'm sorry Minx, Priss just couldn't resist Leon's musk ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Kino.

Kino's Journey is such a great, multi-layered series and Kino made such an interesting female lead that I would be doing an injustice to myself not to vote for her. Rakka and Lain were close runner-ups though.

I voted Hitomi, can't say i'm a big fan of hers, but Escaflownes my favourite series there, and actually one of the only ones i've watched there

This one was a hard for me to decide; Kino, Rakka, Lain, Excel, Hitomi, or Robin were my choices, but I went for Robin since she needs at least a few votes, and is a shining example of a well-rounded lead character who develops well as the series continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back