Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Norris

• Superman

• Stan Lee

• Total voters
Superman is just the worst superhero ever. Undefeatable except by some sort of green glowing rock which happens to be easier to get hold of than coal.

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:
Jackie Chan would rule, the others would be all fists where as Chan would use everyday objects around him as weapons.

Thats one of the things I love about JC movies. :D

Never put Chan in a fight if there are objects around, you know he'll use them on you

McIcy said:
Jackie Chan would rule, the others would be all fists where as Chan would use everyday objects around him as weapons.

That's it, thread's over. Jackie Chan wins.

>.>
<.<

If this were based on a factual basis then Jackie Chan would win with ease and why you ask?

Bruce Lee - Was in over a hundred actual street fights and won most of them. sadly he's dead so he'd be easy to beat. If he were alive he would have won though.
Jackie Chan - Is a performer and a choreographer but can hold his own in a fight(back in the day anyway). It would probably be him versus Norris and i'd say Chan would win against Norris because despite his age he's still more active.
Jet Li - Is a performer and athlete he's never really claimed to be a street fighter so I don't know. He could maybe stand around looking cool.
Chuck Norris - Is super christian now, wouldn't hurt a fly.
Superman - Is a fictional character.
Stan Lee - Is some old enthusiastic guy.

So yeah I guess Chan would win but if Lee were alive then he would win, no doubt.

Back