Which manga would you most like to see made into an anime?

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Mini-Mariah said:
I would adore to see megatokyo as an anime as Largo needs more movement ^_^ Also I'de love to hear some voices to go with the characters XD

i second that..i wouldn't mind seeing that as an anime series..its great as a manga...what it will be like as an anime would be interesting also

Apple Bun

Thousand Master
Mini-Mariah said:
I would adore to see megatokyo as an anime as Largo needs more movement ^_^ Also I'de love to hear some voices to go with the characters XD

I want to be able to see Boo runing around on the screen >> << id be the 1st to buy a plushie >:3

Mini Mariah

Straw Hat Pirate
XxFrozen_NekoxX said:
Mini-Mariah said:

I want to be able to see Boo runing around on the screen >> << id be the 1st to buy a plushie >:3

Hehe don't I know it ;) I would also adore a Seraphim plushie ^^

Rezamoa said:
A megatokyo anime would be really cool and D.Gray-man would be totally sweet aswell. Even better if Greg Ayres was in dub ^^

Amen to both of those. I had no idea anyone but myself and Ramen89 had ever read D.Gray-man. It's shaping up to be a good little series.

skikes

Stand User
evangelion! NO sailor moon... NO dragonball... oh god it's so hard to chose!!!

no really i'de love to see evangelion girl friend of steel 2 manga made into an anime... i no, what a horrible idea, but i can't help bein an evangelion fan boy

Sy

Time-Traveller
skikes said:
no really i'de love to see evangelion girl friend of steel 2 manga made into an anime... i no, what a horrible idea, but i can't help bein an evangelion fan boy
Nah, that would actually be kinda neat to see but not a whole series though. Maybe about 8 or so episodes.

Stuart

School Idol
I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that Death Note would make a fantastic Anime. It's quite a deep, complex and macabre tale that transcends it's SJ roots to deliver a truly thought provoking piece of fiction. Handled properly it could be something truly special, but I can't help thinking that the nature of the story lends itself better to the realm of live action than anime, regardless any kind of screen adaptation would be most welcome.