Whats your favourite Pokemon?

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Just abit of fun, i've been playing Diamond, fire red and leaf green alot recently and after having a look around the interwebs to find out if i can get gen 1 pokemon in Diamond (which i can, thank god) I began to ponder; What is your favourite pokemon out of the hundreds available?

My favourite has, and always will be Raichu.
Why? Well ever since i saw the Lt. Surge battle in the anime, i've preferred Raichu over every other pokemon there is, second to him has to be typhlosion, just because i enjoyed playing Crystal and he was the first starter i had, through trades i managed to get the other two starters.

So basically, whats your top 5 pokemon, why? and what games have you played/maybe enjoyed the most?

1. Lugia - Mostly due to the 2000 movie, he was pretty badass in that, I also just like his design, part dragon, part orca, part bird
2. Blastoise - HE HAS CANNONS. CANNONS WHICH HE EVOLVED. HE JUST GREW THEM! If you can't understand why that is awesome then please leave the internet
3. Mewtwo - Again in part due to the movie, also in part due to him generally being the best.
4. Feraligatr - I have a thing for water starters (except Mudkips. I do not liek them)
5. Charizard - Again another obvious one.

Gloom, Walrein, Darmanitan, Golurk, Xatu. Gloom overall.

I started up playing LeafGreen again, probably the best Pokemon game for me IMO besides Black/White. Also wut @ playing fourth gen games but just wanting first gen pokemon.

Darkrai or Zoroark.

Liked Darkrai since I saw him when he was released and then Zoroark came along and just added another to my favorite list :p

Had to make it a top 11, since I have so many favourites :)

Snivy
Ledyba
Victini
Darkrai
Giritina
Lugia
Charizard
Dragonite
Excadrill
Garchomp
Politoed

As you see most of favourites are dragon types, since dragon is my favourite type. I have most of the ones up there as shinies too Ledyba, Giritina, Charizard,Excadrill, Garchomp and Politoed.

It's hard for me to pick a favourite game, since I love all of them, but I would say Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and Black/White have to be my favourites.

I'm in favour of the ghost 'mon. Ghastly alone, if only for The Ghost of Maiden's Peak anime episode in which he was a cracking guy.

Dragonite also since he was one of the first I built up to level 100 in Blue/Yellow for those mad level 100 battles in Pokemon Stadium.

Oh, and Psyduck.

Yeah Togepi is a pokemon, the little egg that misty carried around with her for ages.

As for why i'm playing diamond but looking for first gen pokemon: basically the first gen where the best for me, i own blue, red, fire red, leaf green, crystal and diamond and in each & every one of them my main starter is charmander for the charizard and my team always has a Gengar and Raichu is it as bare minimum,

looks alone those two are bad to the bone, typhlosion was great too. Garchomp is another... so for my 5th... i don't know lol maybe gyarados?

Back