what you up to this christmas

Animefreak17

Godhand
well ............ when my parents leave for there seasonal holiday *a week & 3 days* il be watching anime on the downstairs tv *its a big screen tv* il be watching -

fma brotherhood - haven't seen it
bleach - new boxsets
haruhi - i hear its a great series
and a few ecchi animes i haven't seen yet
and some animes i haven't watched before

all the above i haven't seen yet and the big tv is perfect for brotherhood

the day before my family goes away il clean the house and keep it clean for the rest of the week and make less mess as possible.

watch a anime
go on my paper round
come back eat
watch some more anime
go on my run
come back have a bath
feed the animals
watch more anime til very late
go to bed
and the same thing repeats its self over again

this is my way of a good time.

besides that il be doing some xmas shopping

Mine will be sort of opposite to AF's as it's the one time of the year I have to actually see my family >_>;

I'll be travelling around the country miserably and working whenever I can. Already done most of my Xmas shopping, hohoho.

R

Rui said:
Mine will be sort of opposite to AF's as it's the one time of the year I have to actually see my family >_>;

I'll be travelling around the country miserably and working whenever I can. Already done most of my Xmas shopping, hohoho.

R

il be seeing my family it'll be boxing day they'll be going away

@Ryo Chan with your avetar and you posting something it looks like your pissed off lol. its a good avetar

I'll be working for most of it. I'm at that miserable stage of life where you work shifts, and have a full time job heh :(
I get why the Japanese feel nostalgic towards youth in many cases, even if we don't have it nearly as bad in some ways.

In my spare time, I'll probably be spending time with the friends and family, getting some time in on the pile of games I've not completed, and watching whatever I'm watching at the time.

down times important.
i know work is important even more so if you've got a family to feed.
but sometimes down times important you need to enjoy your self otherwise you'll regret it

Trust me I know it, unfortunately the company where I work is almost 24/7. The desk behind me even has some in on Christmas day. My team isn't quite that bad, but we still run about 14 hours a day, Mon-Sun, with Christmas day being the only real exception anymore.

We don't shut over the Christmas period like a lot of companies do for example.

Uh, watching the animu, playing the vidya. Probably go do stuff with family. Maybe save the world by killing zombies and vampires. Y'know, the usual shizz.

Just the usual stuff, but I'm going to Liverpool this year to do my post-Christmas shopping instead of just going to Chester again like every year so that's kind of exciting.

So Forbidden Planet, Worlds Apart, HMV, Waterstones etc. here I come :)

Weeks running upto christmas i'll take advantage of the shops being open till 8pm rather than 6, meaning that by the time i get from work to luton on the bus (which takes an hour) each evening i'll have roughly 2 hours to nip round and buy things.

Meant to start that crazy marathon through the town centre this saturday with the missus, get atleast half of that out of the way (its more expensive now-a-days as we have to get for both our families)

Over xmas itself, i'm working up till the 23rd, then i'm off till the 3rd of January, throught that time i will be wrapping presents, meeting up with the lads and having a few drinks together, probably talk about nostalgic topics of days gone by and laugh merrily down the pub. I should end up going clubbing aswell but on xmas day itself the usual - wake up and go downstairs to open presents with the family then start drinking whiskey with my dad as we have a laugh and cook xmas dinner, Maybe a cigar and some baileys whilst stood on the decking in the garden adn just taking the time to relax. Extended family are up for 21st in 2 weeks so chances are they won't be down for crimbo but not to worry.

TL;DR
Drinking, Conversing, Shopping, Playing abit of PS3 and generally relaxing and hoping for a white xmas.
Yet to find out if me and the lads are heading over to bedford for our "annual crimbo shopping"

Should be good, i love christmas.

I'm going to be going paintballing with my friends a few days before christmas since my birthday is on the 27th and i usually celebrate them together and then with my birthday money (that my friends will give me since im paying for the paintballing) i will buy a bucketload of anime from HMV.

I have the week off work for Christmas so I'm hoping to go to Amsterdam again. If that plan doesn't work out, I'll probably spend the week in bed watching anime and playing Modern Warfare 3. ^^

I normally spend Christmas with my family and that's pretty much going to stick.

Of course, I need to do my shopping asap, a trip to Birmingham will soon sort out that.

Apart from that the usual - play video games, watch anime and making Top 10 lists.

Probably going to have a quiet Christmas with my family this year, which mean I will be playing a lot of video games, watching anime and reading manga. Oh and watching the Christmas Doctor Who episode as well.

I am off work from 22nd to the 3rd of Jan. We are only closed on bankholidays but I made sure I booked it off as Holiday. Its quite easy to get it off if you book early enough at our place, our allowance runs jan to december so most people have ran out of holiday days by end of summer.

I've already booked it off for next year to as our holiday booking opens in november :D

This weekend I am going to Liverpool with my Mum for the weekend for our yearly Christmas shopping trip.

I want to get up to York or Duhram for the Christmas Market if I get the chance.

Back