What you guys doing right now.

Y-San

Shinki
memorium said:
Waiting for Sunday roast, the smell of pork is killing me, other than that I'll probably get back to my Music composition.

Mmh, sounds tasty, wish I was having some pork tonight, meat sounds good.

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
I watched half the first ep of My Little Pony Friend Is Magic the other day. I need to watch the rest/some more when I have more time.

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
Jaymii said:
I watched half the first ep of My Little Pony Friend Is Magic the other day. I need to watch the rest/some more when I have more time.

1294453116948.jpg

Y-San

Shinki
Jaymii said:

I've heard things about this on the internet from a group of miscreants referring to themselves only as 'Bronies'.

How did you feel after watching, I am curious.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Sat in work, regretting that i came onto the forums lastnight/this morning because now i don't know what i've missed out on ¬___¬ orange notifications all cleared.

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
Lawrence said:
Jaymii said:

I've heard things about this on the internet from a group of miscreants referring to themselves only as 'Bronies'.

don't make me love and tolerate the **** out of you

Tachi

Mushi-shi
wondering why its so difficult for some people to cover their damn mouth when they cough. surrounded by tramps in this office.

Just discovered an awesome picture on my Twitter feed. Yuki from Versailles takes a secret picture of Kamijo at a convenience store holding up what looks like the Japanese equivalent to Mr Muscle.

I nearly killed myself laughing. Made my day. :)

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Looking around the forums, posting occasionally.

Found my ipod yesterday :D after a week an a bit of searching, it had just fallen on the floor and inbetween my washing basket and the desk. Gunna listen to ricky gervais podcast again now ^___^

Plus, gunna be surprising the gf tomorrow, she thinks i'm turning up on friday midday.... i'll turn up tomorrow evening and take her out for dinner :)