What you guys doing right now.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Preordered ricky gervais science.
Looking online for anime i might buy (shippuden already in the list ofcorse)

Trying to get away from gaming for a while and get back to anime before summer kicks in (and the already busy social life pretty much kicks into high gear)

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Just lifted a little. First time doing skullcrushers, and my forearm is feeling very strange. I'm also prepping to watch the original Caligula in an effort to catch a few quality glimpses of a younger, and less deflated Helen Mirren. The only reason anyone watches this film, I'm sure...

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Sat at work.... reading the forums, thinking "4 people turned up for training, thats half the total people expected.... why the hell was i called into work to sit at my desk doing nothing till midday?"

Waste of my time ¬___¬

Oh and my gf and her friends are all out tonight, i was invited but typically i have something important tomorrow first thing in the morning so have to have an early night AND i can't have a drink. Grrrr and i was paid wrong from work.

off to go rip someones head off in finance *grinds axe*

Jambo

Completely Average High School Student
Day off from the horrors of public sector life - cooking up the best chilli in the world and sinking a few beers. Been a good day.

Just discovered two bands that I really like are playing on the same day.

dEUS are in London on 01 June. This is the band I have wanted to see since I was 17 but something always got in the way.

However, Versailles, play in France that same evening.

I think everyone can guess where I'm going..... :)

I mean seriously, what are the odds of that happening???

M.G x

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Just threw my sealing gun in the bin, as I was too strong for it when it came to the end of a bottle. Cheap piece of crap... Off to Homebase for me tomoz.

Bloody tiles....

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
Watched me some Royal wedding while I did some reading, now I have to choose between doing some housework, and putting off some housework. Hmm...

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
I'm doing the impossible right now; multi-tasking.

Lifting weights, drinking coffee, listening to some twilight garbage show on television and posting on here.

I think I need a sandwich.

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Bashing through my Italian flashcards right now. I just finished a few chapters of 'Sons and Lovers', and I'm gonna' go and dye my hair in a second.