What you guys doing right now.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Moderator
Manga Girls said:
@ Black Wolf & Arbalest - hope the secret project and application process goes okay.

Feeling sleepy, about to go to bed. zzz...

Thanks! Its all just a waiting game now, so just need to wait and see. I've done all i can after all.

Anywho on topic: Currently sat in uni attempting to finish off the same damned coursework i've been working on for the better part of a week and a half. Damn database script i'm writing keeps having annoying errors in it. At least its better that Statistics, but even still, annoying =/
 

BlackWolf

Godhand
Manga Girls said:
@ Black Wolf & Arbalest - hope the secret project and application process goes okay.

Actually the first phase of the project is finished and is here and thanks :)

Arbalest said:
Anywho on topic: Currently sat in uni attempting to finish off the same damned coursework i've been working on for the better part of a week and a half. Damn database script i'm writing keeps having annoying errors in it. At least its better that Statistics, but even still, annoying =/

Heh for all the times that happened to me during uni, its even worse when the deadline is closing in

On Topic: Currently updating MAL while checking out the newest Bleach chapter, so far its making up for all the intrest i lost in it a few months ago. Also planning my night out, i've already been challanged to a drunken game of chess from a friend
 

Berserker

Dandy Guy, in Space
I am currently @ work and some people are throwing a ball around. It's our last day of training so we are just messing about been doing it since this morning
 

evangelion rocks

Vampire Ninja
Just managed to demolish a Huge pile of coursework(hence my absence from the mad house!^_^;)and check on the forums,but such is life when your getting ready to leave High School(hooray!^A^)Just noticed the big change and would like to congratulate Chaos on becomming our new fearless leader!^_^/
 

BlackWolf

Godhand
evangelion rocks said:
Just managed to demolish a Huge pile of coursework(hence my absence from the mad house!^_^;)and check on the forums,but such is life when your getting ready to leave High School(hooray!^A^)Just noticed the big change and would like to congratulate Chaos on becomming our new fearless leader!^_^/

Just wait till your in uni...or better yet the final year of Uni :p you'll be praying for times like this again.
 

chaos

The Boss
watching the son of ranbow while doing some admin stuff.

evangelion rocks said:
Just managed to demolish a Huge pile of coursework(hence my absence from the mad house!^_^;)and check on the forums,but such is life when your getting ready to leave High School(hooray!^A^)Just noticed the big change and would like to congratulate Chaos on becomming our new fearless leader!^_^/

Thanks and good luck for you as well. How much longer before you finish high school?
 

shira

Shinigami
evangelion rocks said:
Just managed to demolish a Huge pile of coursework(hence my absence from the mad house!^_^;)and check on the forums,but such is life when your getting ready to leave High School(hooray!^A^)Just noticed the big change and would like to congratulate Chaos on becomming our new fearless leader!^_^/

I'm leaving high school too. Just gotta remember I got a Careers interview in the morning, so I can decide where to go to 8)
 

evangelion rocks

Vampire Ninja
chaos said:
watching the son of ranbow while doing some admin stuff.

evangelion rocks said:
Just managed to demolish a Huge pile of coursework(hence my absence from the mad house!^_^;)and check on the forums,but such is life when your getting ready to leave High School(hooray!^A^)Just noticed the big change and would like to congratulate Chaos on becomming our new fearless leader!^_^/

Thanks and good luck for you as well. How much longer before you finish high school?
Thanks!I leave in a mere 9 weeks and still have lots to do^_^;,but I'll be glad to get out of there and enjoy some freedom before college!^_^
 

shira

Shinigami
evangelion rocks said:
chaos said:
watching the son of ranbow while doing some admin stuff.

evangelion rocks said:
Just managed to demolish a Huge pile of coursework(hence my absence from the mad house!^_^;)and check on the forums,but such is life when your getting ready to leave High School(hooray!^A^)Just noticed the big change and would like to congratulate Chaos on becomming our new fearless leader!^_^/

Thanks and good luck for you as well. How much longer before you finish high school?
Thanks!I leave in a mere 9 weeks and still have lots to do^_^;,but I'll be glad to get out of there and enjoy some freedom before college!^_^

Sadly i've got until about April. Sucks dont it.

Ah well. Im counting down the days.
 

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Spyro201 said:
evangelion rocks said:
chaos said:
watching the son of ranbow while doing some admin stuff.

evangelion rocks said:
Just managed to demolish a Huge pile of coursework(hence my absence from the mad house!^_^;)and check on the forums,but such is life when your getting ready to leave High School(hooray!^A^)Just noticed the big change and would like to congratulate Chaos on becomming our new fearless leader!^_^/

Thanks and good luck for you as well. How much longer before you finish high school?
Thanks!I leave in a mere 9 weeks and still have lots to do^_^;,but I'll be glad to get out of there and enjoy some freedom before college!^_^

Sadly i've got until about April. Sucks dont it.

Ah well. Im counting down the days.

meh i'm gonna sound old now, but u won't know what u've lost till u leave high school, it really is one of the best times of your life.

OT, going to play some valkyria chronicles before i go to work
 
Top